Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3Dyms

Mon Petite Chateau @ Bt Batok

ame="3Dyms" post="810806" timestamp="1374670145"]Hi EmPro,These fans were not installed on false ceiling. It's on my actual cement ceiling. However, for my old place, Bro Eric did install a ceiling fan onto my false ceiling and it was fantastic. No wobbling, no shaking even at the highest speed. Last I heard, the buyers that took over the unit that same fan up. *thumbs up*[is it possible to give bro Eric nos so that I could ask him to install fan for me? ThkYou

Hi EmPro,

Bro Eric has a business link here in Renotalk :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/42520-ceiling-fans-downlightsetc-trusted-supplier-since-2011/

:D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally.... my renovation was completed on 26 July 2013 (albeit for some remaining rectification works), and we moved in the following day. My contractor kept his word that we would move in before the Lunar 7th month and despite the many hiccups and challenges, we all made it to the finish line with a week to spare.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the reno works and till date, whenever there are some minor issues - eg: grouting came off because of the chemical wash, LED downlight not working, or drilling for additional accessories, my contractor has always been responsive and will send his men down in a few days to solve it. *2 thumbs up* :good::good:

Well.... these are some pics of my completed reno - lived in style.

bo15.jpg

To My Little Chateau @ Bt Batok.

View from Main Entrance.

Kindly ignore the dining table and the ugly plastic chairs. Shipment has been delayed for my new dining table & chairs (from Manhattan Collection) due to Hari Raya, and also because I made some last minute changes (changing the color of the seat covers and highlight of carving from silver to gold).

rwlc.jpg

h24s.jpg

View of Shoe Rack @ Dining Area.

qc3y.jpg

View towards Living Area.

w02t.jpg

Living Area and close up of TV Console.

zaww.jpg

6lz2.jpg

Wished I had gotten the 2.2m Console. Feels that this is abit too small especially with the 55" TV on it. :bleah:

Looking into my open concept Kitchen with corner hob.

aq7l.jpg

igax.jpg

Close up view of Corner Hob & Hood.

f3rm.jpg

Extension of kitchen into the service yard area.

Closed up the service yard with top hung windows for the top portion (refer to previous posts for pics on this). I like to have a bigger kitchen area and more cabinet space since my EM did not come with a big storeroom or bomb shelter.

27jv.jpg

Right side of Service Yard.

This is close off area for my little Maltese, in cases where its not convenient for her to be roaming outside.

l0qz.jpg

Kitchen Bathroom.

Special bath area for my dog and guinea pigs. Lol. Comes with hot water shower too.

o2ez.jpg

Stairs leading to our private area (aka Level 2).

We decided to carpet the stairs with safety in mind as we have 3 kids under 12yrs. In case of a stumble, the carpet will provide a softer and safer landing on their bottoms. :sport-smiley-004:

cqk5.jpg

1lcn.jpg

This is the only lighting fixture we decided to splurge on. Chandelier at Stairs. Rest of house is using simple T5 and downlights (all LED).

atgr.jpg

Master Bedroom & Bath.

Specifically requested for a 7-door corner wardrobe. We have too much things and I need shelving space for my handbags.

p/s: have not had time to drop by Spotlight to get gauzy curtains for my poster bed.

s89w.jpg

oek5.jpg

tzs0.jpg

bul7.jpg

Gals Bedroom & Bath.

In case you are wondering... your eyes are not playing tricks. There are indeed 3 single beds (side by side). :notti:

hvea.jpg

6-Door wardrobe. Each of my gal gets 2 doors for their clothes and stuff. This way, they won't argue about each other creating mess or taking another sister's clothes to wear. 8|

pzvd.jpg

Everyone that comes by, falls in love with these flowery tiles. :D

svab.jpg

abl9.jpg

Edited by 3Dyms

Nicely done. Swee!

GORGEOUS!!!

So happy for you - CONGRATULATIONS on the great migration!!!!!

btw the kitchen is... wow. *drool*

Wow!!! Very nice!!! Like

Thank you all for the kind compliments.

Considering I did the whole reno without an ID, and me (a Stay Home Mom) having to liaise with the main con and the sub cons, I would say the end result is good. I can finally sit back and relax with a coffee in hand. :good: