Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
choonmng

Use White Sage To Cleanse Home

I c looks like I missed out this page. A lot of info on the website. I check out the videos and this link later good luck. Btw I heard they have been collating some 4d and toto feedback from customers who have seen improvement in their 4d luck but don't know when they will post it up

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I c looks like I missed out this page. A lot of info on the website. I check out the videos and this link later good luck. Btw I heard they have been collating some 4d and toto feedback from customers who have seen improvement in their 4d luck but don't know when they will post it up

The white sage at sacredsagesg.blogspot.com is really expensive.

You can get some at iherb.com for a lot cheaper.

Anyway I have some spare white sage if anyone needs.

It is different , the one on iherb is mix with many other things, so the content of white sage unknown. see the description on 2nd pic

I am using sacredsagesg, the quality is better. not worth saving a few bucks and take the risk of lower grade stuff

It is different , the one on iherb is mix with many other things, so the content of white sage unknown. see the description on 2nd pic

I am using sacredsagesg, the quality is better. not worth saving a few bucks and take the risk of lower grade stuff

Pure white sage is not cheap. With better quality ones are more exp.

Must make sure it is pure white sage and good one.

The white sage I got from iherb is great, and they even mix some sweetgrass into the bundle.

Those from sacredsagesg are seriously overpriced.

The white sage I got from iherb is great, and they even mix some sweetgrass into the bundle.

Those from sacredsagesg are seriously overpriced.

hi, the white sage that you have from iherb is not pure white sage ie mixed sage? This is probably no right and wrong just up to individual if they prefer pure white sage or mix sage. Btw much of the bundle is white sage?

thanks

seems like this WHITE Sage is a kind of plant/herb from U.S.and many users claim that White Sage is helping them. From a buddhist point of view..yes if everything fails..try WHITE Sage! if things improve, great isn't it??? but don't oversell this product..

from my understanding, healers(wester9n) uses herbs or even salt to clear bad qi..whereas Tibetan Buddhists uses combination of (herbs made into incenses/powder and blessed by lamas), mantras and daily buddhist practices to clear bad qi from their bodies and their home surroundings. Water blessed by GuanYin 大悲咒 has the same effect too.

seems like this WHITE Sage is a kind of plant/herb from U.S.and many users claim that White Sage is helping them. From a buddhist point of view..yes if everything fails..try WHITE Sage! if things improve, great isn't it??? but don't oversell this product..

from my understanding, healers(wester9n) uses herbs or even salt to clear bad qi..whereas Tibetan Buddhists uses combination of (herbs made into incenses/powder and blessed by lamas), mantras and daily buddhist practices to clear bad qi from their bodies and their home surroundings. Water blessed by GuanYin 大悲咒 has the same effect too.

yep this thing is up to individual. However the good reviews globally is really astonishing. I tried it myself, not trying to say anything good or bad but as a person using, the ability to clear qi is much more effective.

i could be wrong, tibetan uses desert sage ... i find the smell too strong and i believe most will also feel so. Salt does not work with space cleansing. Water blessed by guan yin yes, but again i dont see how it can help in space cleansing.

i think the impt thing abt white sage is the ability to do space cleansing meaning clean the qi from the entire space of room, hall which no other can do.

lastly, using mantra requires a lot of stamina and doing it right, i practised for years... very difficult.

just my view, if another culture item can help, and really internet globally (meaning not just in singapore) has exellent review then should consider with an open mind.

btw , i got my next batch of sage... :)

it didn't help for my previous house. there were 5 spirits in the house. got a master to cleanse but one still remained.

sigh.

wah how did you know got 5? my friend did not see but feel something. he did very heavy cleansing almost every week... a few months later invited a master.. master say ok?

u go try to do heaving cleansing?

wah how did you know got 5? my friend did not see but feel something. he did very heavy cleansing almost every week... a few months later invited a master.. master say ok?

u go try to do heaving cleansing?

a friend can see. anyway no need to try liao coz i sold the house away...:P