Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
choonmng

Use White Sage To Cleanse Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I need to try this myself, although I don't feel I have any spirits, it's just in case. Do you do it in every room or how is it done?

I do it for the entire house. You can get from sacredsagesg, i prefer them as instructions are provided. Btw get from reputable sources, i tried from some sources many years ago and it sucks. Later a friend introduce me to sacredsagesg and i have been using their for 2 years now. There is a diff.

Hmm looks like the wealth pouch set cannot be purchased individually already :(

I am getting the other gemstone set to put around the house

Why do you need to get the wealth pounch? usually it is part of a set mah, last time , my first purchase i get the set then after that I just get the white sage only. I have only two and i think it is suffice, one for myself and one for the home.

Hmm, is it recommended to do it before shifting into our new home?

Coz I can't feel or sense anything.

it is recommended before shifting into the new home, best when all the furniture is not in yet. This will ensure that all lingering "sway" or unlucky energy left behind by previous owner or during construction is totally removed. but for many of us include me, i got to know later so i still do it after i move in. better than not removing. i did a fair amount of online searching, was shocked when fengshui sites mention that energy left in a space will affect the future occupants and they too recommended, i forgot the site i think it is lilian too or something cannot remember.

anyway, for me, after trying it the first time, i kind of like the feeling, the atmosphere is somewhat diff coz i am more sensitive. many of us use it regularly now. up to you but then be on the safe side loh coz not many people can sense this type.

i still remember years ago my uncle moved into a home and become bankrupt, shockingly later his neighbour mentioned that 2 owners before (one after another were in the same situation), and his neighbour wife saw the people coming to seize items in the home... so better be safe loh

it is recommended before shifting into the new home, best when all the furniture is not in yet. This will ensure that all lingering "sway" or unlucky energy left behind by previous owner or during construction is totally removed. but for many of us include me, i got to know later so i still do it after i move in. better than not removing. i did a fair amount of online searching, was shocked when fengshui sites mention that energy left in a space will affect the future occupants and they too recommended, i forgot the site i think it is lilian too or something cannot remember.

anyway, for me, after trying it the first time, i kind of like the feeling, the atmosphere is somewhat diff coz i am more sensitive. many of us use it regularly now. up to you but then be on the safe side loh coz not many people can sense this type.

i still remember years ago my uncle moved into a home and become bankrupt, shockingly later his neighbour mentioned that 2 owners before (one after another were in the same situation), and his neighbour wife saw the people coming to seize items in the home... so better be safe loh

Thanks Penny, shall go find out more info and do it before starting my reno :)

Most people staying in kampong will burn sage leaves to drive away negative energy. This has been traditional for decades.

I love the smell of dried sage leaves so I place some inside kitchen cabinets and storeroom too. When burnt, it smell ok, but not as nice as when dried. You can burn sage leaves as often as you wish but usually people will burn when don't feel good energy surrounding the house. I usually do it before my maid come so the maid can clean the ashes and smell :notti:.

Sage leaves is a very low cost product, even the villagers can afford them. However, most shops in Singapore overpriced them. A $25 big packet should be able to last for almost 3 years. I usually share with 2 or 3 friends so just $9 for each of us. I'm not sure where is a good place to buy but I saw them in one of the booth during Singapore Love & Light festival so just grabbed a packet and go. In the United State, a bunch is probably just few dollars.

Given it's affordability, no harm giving it a try. Sage is a plant species. Sage leaves is the dried leaves of Sage plants. It is primarily used for cleansing purpose, not related to religion, feng shui or geomancy.

Edited by gemini