Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

Bought this for our common bathroom:

shower+set+_common.jpg

shower+mixer+common.jpg

Shower mixer with sprout ( for ease of getting water using pail for mopping and etc)

bidet+spray.jpg

Bidet spray for master room toilet

valve.jpg

Bidet spray valve

Hi

Can share where u got thw hansgrohe bidet spray n valve? And how much it is. It look very very nice.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mrmerry, have you installed your Yamaha YSP-2200? how's it? I might not be getting 5.1 system after all haha.. Might be getting soundbar instead :P

Also, how much did you pay for yours?

Hi

Can share where u got thw hansgrohe bidet spray n valve? And how much it is. It look very very nice.

Thanks.

Hi Maxgck, the contact details are all written in our signature. - Mrs Merry

Looks beautiful! Love the wood floors.. the kitchen island.. and i know this sounds weird.. but the washer dryer area looks really nice! hahahaha

I agree with mishmish - the washer dryer area caught my eye too hee hee

Hahah.. Thanks MishMish and Zihui! :D - Mrs Merry

Hi Maxgck, the contact details are all written in our signature. - Mrs Merry

Hi,

Sorry I am using mobile version. So din c ur signature. Thks for the info.

Your house is beautiful!! Its come together so well! congrats!! You missing the greens.. u need to get plants? I got a quotation for the plants i wanted for my patio.. its so exp.. i see alrdy want to cry.

Random updates!

h.jpg

loving the morning sun!

hh.jpg

Still missing the greens!

did you repaint for storeroom or it is a his original form? :)

@mishy

haha dint u go to tt what world? seems like u ordered alot of plants. And yes.. definately definately need some greens in the house!

@Kelhy

Yup! painted it white to make sure it matched the milk white of the whole house.

@mishy

haha dint u go to tt what world? seems like u ordered alot of plants. And yes.. definately definately need some greens in the house!

@Kelhy

Yup! painted it white to make sure it matched the milk white of the whole house.

Can share the paint brand and code? I want to paint it too but couldnt decide what series and what white to buy..

hmm well i think its nippon warm white, same as my wall color. My ceiling on the other hand is a cold white. So the light bouncing off it would be cool while light off the walls would be warm to get a mix.

If you planning to make it less extrusive, i suggest u paint it the same color as your main wall color. Hows your reno ?

Edited by mrmerry

hmm well i think its nippon warm white, same as my wall color. My ceiling on the other hand is a cold white. So the light bouncing off it would be cool while light off the walls would be warm to get a mix.

If you planning to make it less extrusive, i suggest u paint it the same color as your main wall color. Hows your reno ?

Ohh, can use the same type of paint which is used on the wall? I was told and always thou bomb shelter door need to be painted in Bodelac type of paint. haha! my reno was done early this year and we moved in since then. But i m slowly making some 'changes' to our home now and then. Always wanted to repaint the bombshetler but was told that repainting need extra cost and to save cost and time, we decided to leave it first. Now, i been thinking if we should just paint it ourselves. Althou we have moved in months, but our home still looks so 'empty'.

I like your place... like the clean and homely look . haha...

As i dont fancy feature wall when we were doing our reno, we decided to not have feature wall and just bot a good console. Now, whenever I am watching TV, find e wall too plain and i see wires flying behind the TV. sad! hahaha.. sorry to complain at your blog.. haha :)

Ohh, can use the same type of paint which is used on the wall? I was told and always thou bomb shelter door need to be painted in Bodelac type of paint. haha! my reno was done early this year and we moved in since then. But i m slowly making some 'changes' to our home now and then. Always wanted to repaint the bombshetler but was told that repainting need extra cost and to save cost and time, we decided to leave it first. Now, i been thinking if we should just paint it ourselves. Althou we have moved in months, but our home still looks so 'empty'.

I like your place... like the clean and homely look . haha...

As i dont fancy feature wall when we were doing our reno, we decided to not have feature wall and just bot a good console. Now, whenever I am watching TV, find e wall too plain and i see wires flying behind the TV. sad! hahaha.. sorry to complain at your blog.. haha :)

Hello.

Our ceiling is painted in Nippon Pure White. And the walls are painted with Nippon Sail White.

The door frames, door and metal gates are all painted in Nippon Pure White; Bodelac.

And the guys came to do touch-ups for at least 3 times as the renovation progress and even after completion.

You can use the same type of paint instead of Bodelac if you do a sealant as a base coat before you coat it with the wall paint. We used this treatment for our electrical circuit door (provided by HDB); so that it flushes with the wall color.

- mrs merry.

Edited by mrmerry

Went to pick the plants n pots.. the final quotation was so exp.. still thinking of whether to bite the bullet or not. :(

Hi would you wanna buy a few small, cheap pots first to practice? I don't have a green thumb history so experimented on some ikea & Giant pots. In the end, we killed the ikea pots but Giant ones are still thriving with new sprouts, yippee!