Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

Tmr is the start of another work week. It will be another new experience. Be blessed that we are healthy individuals where we can labour for our home. A great Sunday everyone! :D

Well said!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

grats for moving in! :good:

now we are all at the "pray the dust will go away" phase lol! :P:bleah:

Mr merry here.

it's actually kinda fun to vaccuumm n mop. There's a sense if satisfaction that every time u do that it gets more streamlined n the house is getting cleaner. Things are slowly being slotted into their destined places lol.

slowly becoming a home :)

Mr merry here.

it's actually kinda fun to vaccuumm n mop. There's a sense if satisfaction that every time u do that it gets more streamlined n the house is getting cleaner. Things are slowly being slotted into their destined places lol.

slowly becoming a home :)

Wah Mrs Merry is lucky to have you!

Updates by mrs merry:

I wish the dust disappears too!! It was a windy afternoon; so I opened the windows wider- usually we kept at 45 degree angle opened only: today I opened it at 60 degree angle to let in more wind for a lazy Sunday afternoon - result -> the just vacuumed and mopped floor is layered with dust within less than an hr. Ugh!!'

Ughhhh all the BTO dust after your hard work! I feel the pain for you! Just now I also spent my lovely Sunday afternoon vacuuming & mopping away, now back ache :(

Updates by mrs merry;

A good king sized mattress is great! Plenty personal space to rest well and not disturbed when your partner moves during her/his sleep. So love Serta Willow Spring mattress !!

We moved in officially last Thursday as per FSM instructions. Our relocation moving was done last Saturday. We engaged The Helping Hands - paid $350 for their services. They came with 4 people extremely friendly and efficient ! Would recommend their service and doing good for society too!

The wall is actually a fake re enforced extension of about 3-4 inches so can throw the wires into a hole behind and come out a opening below. Don't really want any feature wall or fancy designs as I'm scared I'll get sick of any patterns so stucked to clean milk white walls.

To be frank I'm still in transit about moving to a new place and it probably haven sunk in yet with all the activities n cleaning going about I haven had the time to sit at the sofa n just let it sink in.

in the meanwhile it's so painful there's no internet now for another week or so. :(

Mr Merry: Long overdue update!

Open net came and activated the connection and apparently it was quite a good reception compared to the average. WOHOO! Now im waiting for myrepublic this weekend.

We moved in now for roughly a week plus and while there are quite alot of knicks n knacks missing still, all the general essentials are there already. In fact my most major problem is waking up every morning from the super comfortable bed and leaving my beautiful house in the morning.

1074487_10201025065242709_609486845_o.jp

pardon the messiness lol.

470524_10201025063722671_318197694_o.jpg

We realised the ikea rugs are not very good at soaking in water, and we are only surviving on 2 bowls 3 plates and 2 rice bowls at the moment!

1073734_10201025064482690_85103540_o.jpg

Loving our washer now. we do silly things like sitting in front of the washer and just get mesmerised by the hypnotising swirling.. lol

clock.jpg

Finally.. the clock finally came! its much bigger than what we imagined and so we had to put it on top of the fridge for the time being... ( we are suspecting it will be there permanently..)

All in all, its a amazing place we go back to every night. We feel we are not getting enough of it every day, and every morning i cant bear to leave my place. There are still alot of missing items still such as bed side tables and sofa side tables, tv consoles.. but still these are minor stuff we will solve as time goes by. While the lack of internet is killing us, it does forces us to sit down and watch local free to air tv, something which i haven watched for very long time. its a wonderful experience so far and it has truely our little nest.

Edited by mrmerry

Looks beautiful! Love the wood floors.. the kitchen island.. and i know this sounds weird.. but the washer dryer area looks really nice! hahahaha

Looks beautiful! Love the wood floors.. the kitchen island.. and i know this sounds weird.. but the washer dryer area looks really nice! hahahaha

I agree with mishmish - the washer dryer area caught my eye too hee hee