Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

mrmerry, have you installed your Yamaha YSP-2200? how's it? I might not be getting 5.1 system after all haha.. Might be getting soundbar instead :P

Also, how much did you pay for yours?

Yoz. Sorry don't see your msg till Mrs merry pointed out !Paisheh

No la haven buy yet. I haven even bought my bedside tables yet! School reopen liao , busy with teaching and my own part time being Lao student where got time to buy that.

But actually I think the longer I drag the lower the price so win. Haha

Yah la. Actually the Sony tv speakers is doing me just well already though I do still gian ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello.

Our ceiling is painted in Nippon Pure White. And the walls are painted with Nippon Sail White.

The door frames, door and metal gates are all painted in Nippon Pure White; Bodelac.

And the guys came to do touch-ups for at least 3 times as the renovation progress and even after completion.

You can use the same type of paint instead of Bodelac if you do a sealant as a base coat before you coat it with the wall paint. We used this treatment for our electrical circuit door (provided by HDB); so that it flushes with the wall color.

- mrs merry.

So u see.. for important homely details it's best u ask Mrs merry lol.

So u see.. for important homely details it's best u ask Mrs merry lol.

Hello.

Our ceiling is painted in Nippon Pure White. And the walls are painted with Nippon Sail White.

The door frames, door and metal gates are all painted in Nippon Pure White; Bodelac.

And the guys came to do touch-ups for at least 3 times as the renovation progress and even after completion.

You can use the same type of paint instead of Bodelac if you do a sealant as a base coat before you coat it with the wall paint. We used this treatment for our electrical circuit door (provided by HDB); so that it flushes with the wall color.

- mrs merry.

Hi!!

Thanks for your advise! You have clear my doubt. :)

So i can just get a primers to paint as a based for my door and frames followed by the type we used for wall onto the top layer for door. thank you so much!! now to chk out price for paint! cheers!

Hi!!

Thanks for your advise! You have clear my doubt. :)

So i can just get a primers to paint as a based for my door and frames followed by the type we used for wall onto the top layer for door. thank you so much!! now to chk out price for paint! cheers!

Most welcome!! Show us some pics when you are done with it! :D

- mrs merry

Yoz. Sorry don't see your msg till Mrs merry pointed out !Paisheh

No la haven buy yet. I haven even bought my bedside tables yet! School reopen liao , busy with teaching and my own part time being Lao student where got time to buy that.

But actually I think the longer I drag the lower the price so win. Haha

Yah la. Actually the Sony tv speakers is doing me just well already though I do still gian ...

You are a teacher! No wonder you have such a big bookcase in your living room.. My friend wanted to buy me a book case and I had to drop obvious hints that I got no books at home.. Haha! I read so much at work already.. Don't really want to see books at home. :)

You are a teacher! No wonder you have such a big bookcase in your living room.. My friend wanted to buy me a book case and I had to drop obvious hints that I got no books at home.. Haha! I read so much at work already.. Don't really want to see books at home. :)

June is a lecturer also? lol My books are actually my personal collection of fiction and comics la. I read for leisure. The real serious topic reading is by Mrs Merry.

But now with the kindles lying ard at home, the books are fast becoming relics.

June is a lecturer also? lol My books are actually my personal collection of fiction and comics la. I read for leisure. The real serious topic reading is by Mrs Merry.

But now with the kindles lying ard at home, the books are fast becoming relics.

Er.. No I'm not! Hahaha... But my job involves current affairs.. :)

Howwas your review of your ID contractor? Is the quality of their work good?

Hello!

Andy Quek has met all requirements and our renovation had been smoother than we had expected.

Or rather we had benefited from a 20-day planning discussion with him over 2 weekends; each lasting average 8 hours each Sat discussing over elevation plans and floor layout. Thus when the renovation actually kicks off we do not deviate from what we had discussed and agreed. As granular details had been thought off - from usage perspective, functional and aesthetics design perspective, material perspective and costs perspective. We had this 20-days as we were waiting for the auspicious FSM timing to kick off. This 20 days had allowed us to back off from over enthusiasm and forced us into planning the drawing board. And I will strongly urge any new home owners to do this process throughly.

In addition, we are very clear with what we want in mind - our functional needs and aesthetics needs. I'm the only person that liaison with Andy directly throughout the 2-mths process. We communicated heavily on WhatsApp and via Phone. We exchanged ideas and feedback very frequently that I always ponder how he managed it as thou I'm the sole client he serviced. Haha.

We like his service and will highly recommend his services. We have very hectic work schedules and he basically settled everything from aircon trunking, gas piping and all without us around (so we never took leave during this 5-weeks reno period). We visited the house only once a week to check on progress and provided feedback to him. Issues were rectify quickly and promptly. He has an even nimble mind than me; I'm very impressed. So I rely heavily on him to get things executed based on our discussed issues.

Quality wise, we think is good. thou note that we're not fussy people. Our tolerance level might differ from other people. Most importantly, our home had turned out to be a beautiful one. It's hard to guess if it's a HDB from the pics. So far, no issues. Any minor issue, Andy will always be around to service us and promptly gotten it rectify.

And he is a good eye candy to work with. :notti:

- mrs merry

Edited by mrmerry