Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Hey yo dreamzgal!

Not sure which one you fancy but well, you've got mail! :notti:

Thanks, Bro :D

The 3Ds are :good: , I believe your family members will love it :D

Everything is looking good... all the best for the remaining reno :yeah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah say! U gonna hv hanging lights in ur room?! I think u did pretty well with the design! Am sure ur parents and sis will appreciate ur efforts!

I will hang those if my ID provides me that lighting set FOC. Hahaha!

No, those hanging lights are added into the picture by the 3D drawing artist. The actual lighting for my bedroom is merely those LED ceiling light, simple one.

Thank you so much for the praises, I'm also hoping that my family members will appreciate my efforts trying to construct this beautiful home. :lol:

Thanks, Bro :D

The 3Ds are :good: , I believe your family members will love it :D

Everything is looking good... all the best for the remaining reno :yeah:

Thank you thank you thank you so much! :lol::lol::lol:

3) And finally, my room! OMG! I love it so much :wub: ! Gonna pray hard that the final result will be very similar to this 3D drawing! :lol:

IMG-20130528-WA0002_zps2c4c1624.jpg

Any comments peeps? :)

oh my tian, looks wonderful....they offer u glass sliding doors??? mine dun have....

Beng! like ur 3Ds esp your room and the choice of lighting. Hope ur family was as excited to see the designs!

Bro u r moving steadily in the right way though a little slow.. :thumbs up:

Am loving ur 3Ds, very clean & neat lines.. bet u cant wait to see the final products huh? :lol:

Edited by jus4fun

Taobao Clocks (Part 2)

For the 3 bedrooms, I have ordered the same design in different colour so as to match the interior of the rooms.

Here are the photos:-

5) This is probably gonna be on the wall in my parents' room as my mom show a slight preference on this to the other two.

20130524_131433_zps949f8bcb.jpg

6) This is undoubtedly the clock for my sister's room. I had deliberately ordered this to increase the overall purple exposure in the room. Guess it's a little "overdose" of purple. Haha! :lol:

20130524_131612_zps21842b4b.jpg

7) And finally, this sliver one is gonna be resting its body on the wall in my room! Hehehe... :yeah:

20130524_131231_zpsc1d54d1e.jpg

that's a lot of clocks you bought ha!

but I like the purple one...so nice...it really matches yr sis's room...

and ya yr 3Ds all nice nice!!

just a suggestion..not sure if your sliding doors are glass..if yes try not to..as I am having sliding doors (not glass) too its quite heavy already..so I can imagine if yours are glass..more difficult to slide and also heard it will spoil easily..

secondly..usually parents will disagree on having glass doors..as while waking up..you get 'scared' by own reflection kind of thing... (this is for my mum's case) ha

so all my doors are just laminate sliding doors as easier to manage too will not see much of fingerprints. >.<

Edited by swaskie

just a suggestion..not sure if your sliding doors are glass..if yes try not to..as I am having sliding doors (not glass) too its quite heavy already..so I can imagine if yours are glass..more difficult to slide and also heard it will spoil easily..

secondly..usually parents will disagree on having glass doors..as while waking up..you get 'scared' by own reflection kind of thing... (this is for my mum's case) ha

so all my doors are just laminate sliding doors as easier to manage too will not see much of fingerprints. >.<

I guess it depends on the tracks used. My full height frosted glass doors have been serving me well for >10 years and each door is about 1m in length, so it's a huge and heavy door.

I agree with you that in the eyes of fengshui, avoid any reflective surface that is facing your bed. Even TVs they advised against it.

I guess it depends on the tracks used. My full height frosted glass doors have been serving me well for >10 years and each door is about 1m in length, so it's a huge and heavy door.

I agree with you that in the eyes of fengshui, avoid any reflective surface that is facing your bed. Even TVs they advised against it.

ya true..because of this fengshui thingy of sharp edges..my mum objected me of having tv feature wall in my bedroom boo hoo hoo... :~

oh my tian, looks wonderful....they offer u glass sliding doors??? mine dun have....

Hahaha.. Thanks!

Hmmm, they provide me the glass sliding door option and I opted for it in the MBR.

However, it comes with a price. A huge one to be precise. :~

Beng! like ur 3Ds esp your room and the choice of lighting. Hope ur family was as excited to see the designs!

Hey ChinSer! Thanks for the compliments!

My family and I love the designs too but we are also realistic people, knowing that the final product will not be as perfect as the 3D drawings. As long as there's more than 50% resemblance, we are more than satisfied. Hahaha! :lol:

Bro u r moving steadily in the right way though a little slow.. :thumbs up:

Am loving ur 3Ds, very clean & neat lines.. bet u cant wait to see the final products huh? :lol:

Haha thanks! :lol:

It's going a little slow but I guess it's just part of all renovation processes. Delays & hiccups are unavoidable right? Haha!

Yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for the day when my house is fully renovated. Ha! :dribble:

that's a lot of clocks you bought ha!

but I like the purple one...so nice...it really matches yr sis's room...

and ya yr 3Ds all nice nice!!

Ha! My sister also like the purple one. Even though she only commented "Still okay lah", I can see that she's beaming with joy on her face. Hahaha! :lol:

Hmmm.. I have heard my ID commenting about glass sliding wardrobes not as lasting as casement wardrobes but I still went ahead with the glass sliding wardrobes because firstly it looks more trendy & modern, and secondly because it saves space. :P

Not sure if mine's laminated. I kinda recall my ID saying something about getting the glass sandblasted so that a portion of it will be frosted glass. Don't know if this has anything to do with lamination on the sliding doors. Hahaha.. :unsure: