Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Ben, nice colour for your living hall & rooms. If you see my living hall colour, I think you will be faint. Wahahahaha. Cos it green color. :)

Here are the photos:-

1) Sandstone wall in the living hall. The whole wall is supposed to be painted in sandstone colour and not merely this little area. Have informed my ID about it and he will send his painters to rectify this error.
20130524_141418_zps2a79555e.jpg

2) Sandstone & light grey colour in my parents' room. Have chosen the same colour as I think my folks will like the "homely & natural" feeling this colour radiates. Hope I'm not making a wrong choice, hahahahaha! :lol:
20130524_141640_zps0b987103.jpg

3) Lavender and Harmonious Purple colour for my sister's room. A little fanciful I guess but I love the colour! :wub:
20130524_141402_zps509f7bd0.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha thanks! :lol:

It's going a little slow but I guess it's just part of all renovation processes. Delays & hiccups are unavoidable right? Haha!

Yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for the day when my house is fully renovated. Ha! :dribble:

Good.. If your house hand over, then can go your house party. Lol

Heading down to my Punggol house later in the afternoon to check out the progress of the renovation works. Have not been monitoring it for a week, so I hope Mr ID won't disappoint me with another week of slow progress again. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's the start of the Great Singapore Sales (GSS) peeps! Get ready your wallet/purse and let the shopping game ..........................BEGIN! :sport-smiley-004:

May the 'shopping' odds be ever in your favour. :lol:

Adiós! :seeya:

Haiyo....GSS leh, but pocket empty with many many holes liao! :help:

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks in advance, so far I still can get what I need. If I can't find, I will post here for the help.

NO GST. I like that. Mostly all mine also no GST. Yeah :)

Thank you for pm me the quote, I will go through every detail and compare it with all my contractors that have quote me. Hehehehehe

Hahahaha..My electrician should treat me instead because I accompany his wife the whole day sit outside my flat and chatting, while waiting for him to finish the work.

Hahaha, no worries for the delay. :thumbs up:

Wish you good luck that your contractors ain't gonna anyhow charge you exorbitant price for the renovation. :good:

Ask you electrician to give you discount on the electrical work, or otherwise bill him an invoice for the personal service (chatting) rendered to his wife. Wahahahaha! :notti:

Ben, nice colour for your living hall & rooms. If you see my living hall colour, I think you will be faint. Wahahahaha. Cos it green color. :)

Haha! Thanks!

My living hall is not exactly fully painted yet. The whole wall should be 'sandstone' colour instead of just that small area.

Will post the updates when the paint is up this week.

What shade of green did you choose? Some tones of green make perfect living room colour. :lol:

Good.. If your house hand over, then can go your house party. Lol

I have discussed with my folks but they are not keen on a house warming party :bleah: because they scare the whole place will be made messy again, especially if there are kids around :dunno: .

Guess I probably have to go with their idea, otherwise they will throw the broom and mop at me after the party. :~

Sorry about it! :(:(:(

Haiyo....GSS leh, but pocket empty with many many holes liao! :help:

Haizzzzzzz... That's so true! GSS arrived too late for us :bangwall: , my pocket had already been burnt to ashes. :~

advice to u, if u r not ard when they install ur toilet bowl, go and check it the very next day hor...

mine is leaking for like 2 days when i found out....dam pissed off sia!!

advice to u, if u r not ard when they install ur toilet bowl, go and check it the very next day hor...

mine is leaking for like 2 days when i found out....dam pissed off sia!!

Hahaha.. I'm not changing my toilet bowl, so I guess I won't be facing this problem.

However, I'm changing my toilet basin to those vanity (w cabinet) sets. I will take note of this during the installation, which is probably next week or the week after. Thanks man! :good:

Anyway does your leakage affect the neighbour below? I heard if affect neighbour below will be very costly, especially the compensation, rectification work. :o

the flushing thing seems to be the culprit of the leaking, but the floor had been wet for days, can test if their waterproofing up to standard anot. if any case downstairs affected, it's on them

the flushing thing seems to be the culprit of the leaking, but the floor had been wet for days, can test if their waterproofing up to standard anot. if any case downstairs affected, it's on them

Ohhhh.. Hope they will faster rectify the problem for you. Otherwise when you see the utilities, you will :~ .

I thought if ur leakage (upstairs) affects ur neighbour downstairs, u have to rectify (e.g redo waterproofing etc) & the cost is to be borne by both 50-50... Not sure abt new BTO though... mayb can complain to HDB & let them foot the bill bcos of their lousy waterproofing... :unsure:

Edited by jus4fun

of cus i mean it's on the ID not the neighbours downstairs :P:P ...haven handover got such problem, dun tink i have to pay for the rectifications lor

today i sort of fixed my shower head leaking issues myself lol, hopefully it dun leak anymore...but the cistern....dunno how to fix LOL!

Haizzzzzzz... That's so true! GSS arrived too late for us :bangwall: , my pocket had already been burnt to ashes. :~

Haha.. me too.. pocket already burn to ashes :jawdrop: