Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Ya, i was reporting to my ID instead of him reporting to me... :(

Ha! I should consider a career-switch after my renovation. Being an ID is so good, free updates from customers while getting paid. LOL! :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ok lah! Jay oso semi-uncle liao mah! :lol:

Yeah! Njoy urself tonite! :jammin: (I've wanted to go May Day's next week but had been contemptating every time since the first time they came..)

Hahaha! Semi uncle watching another semi-uncle's concert! :P

Thanks! Go for Mayday's concert! Heard their concert very explosive (劲爆)! My friend who's joining me tonight for Jay's concert is also going for Mayday's concert next week. Really crazy Mandopop fan! Ha! :lol::lol::lol:

I m called a auntie ><

Are you referring to what jus4fun wrote? I think that's not what he meant.... :unsure:

Edited by Bengologist

Ya, i was reporting to my ID instead of him reporting to me... :(

I do the same :rolleyes: But i am ok with it cuz it keeps him on his toes... any single fault.... he knows i will call :D

I do the same :rolleyes: But i am ok with it cuz it keeps him on his toes... any single fault.... he knows i will call :D

Ya, but mine doesn't even bother to reply "Thank you" or "Well noted. I will look into this". This is why sometimes I'm kinda pissed with him because it's like a one-way traffic. :(

Ya, but mine doesn't even bother to reply "Thank you" or "Well noted. I will look into this". This is why sometimes I'm kinda pissed with him because it's like a one-way traffic. :(

I had the same problem with my main contractor too. Gotta chase him like crazy during the reno. Don't worry, your chance will come for him to chase you.... the last 10% payment that you hold pending all the rectification :P

Are you referring to what jus4fun wrote? I think that's not what he meant.... :unsure:

Ya! 冤枉 arh! ProjectH i'm not refering to u lah! I'm toking abt my friends and myself lo.. Compared to us, i believe u all r still SDD (小弟弟) & SMM (小妹妹) to us nia... paiseh if i hv caused any 误会... beat beat myself!! 8|

wow, hopefully your handing over can be on time on the 22 june.

ya can understand the frustration that still have to wait, then still need to shift things over.

Ha! I should consider a career-switch after my renovation. Being an ID is so good, free updates from customers while getting paid. LOL! :lol:

Same here! We are considering a switch also. We give very regular updates to our contractor. We coordinated directly with some of his sub-cons too! We even helped him bank in the 2nd payment!

But we told ourselves - this is our love nest so worth sleeping with the dust. Same as Apple, we have moved in last Friday and only this week, most of the things are installed gradually. Right now they are installing our kitchen door and main gate ><

Edited by Makanology

Jus4fun,

Haha! Nay, i am juz been delusion that i am autie level liao... Boooo

Enjoy the concert beng!! Sing the stress away!!

Jus4fun,

Haha! Nay, i am juz been delusion that i am autie level liao... Boooo

Enjoy the concert beng!! Sing the stress away!!

nvrmind lah, watever stage we r, sure got smone older or younger... i got poly students telling me they feel old (in front of the sec schoolers)... omg!!

jus stay young at heart lo! cheers! :lol:

Wow! Ben, very informative thread and loads of pics!

Hopefully can be as hardworking as u. Haha. :))

Beng, later join the 小妹妹 to shout to Jay "我们永远支持你,杰伦". Like that, all stress will go ;)

Ya! 冤枉 arh! ProjectH i'm not refering to u lah! I'm toking abt my friends and myself lo.. Compared to us, i believe u all r still SDD (小弟弟) & SMM (小妹妹) to us nia... paiseh if i hv caused any 误会... beat beat myself!! 8|

:no::no::no:

i uncle leh! :sport-smiley-018: