Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Now that we are done with the carpentry drawings, let's move on to the main course of the day, the 3D drawings of the three bedrooms! Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh! :jammin:

Here are the pictures:-

1) 3D conceptual drawing for my parents' room. I'm hoping to show this to them in the evening, hopefully it will bring a smile to their faces :D

IMG-20130528-WA0001_zpsc7f6431a.jpg

2) 3D drawing for my sister's room. I have shown her this picture this morning but she's still in blurry sleepy mode. Hopefully she will be bouncing in joy :sport-smiley-004: when the coffee effect kick in. Hahaha!

IMG-20130528-WA0000_zps36528e73.jpg

3) And finally, my room! OMG! I love it so much :wub: ! Gonna pray hard that the final result will be very similar to this 3D drawing! :lol:

IMG-20130528-WA0002_zps2c4c1624.jpg

Any comments peeps? :)

Ben,

do u mind sharing how much u were quoted for all the 3 built-in wardrobes? if possible, wt's the quote per foot run? and how long is each wardrobe? sorry so many qns :Dmany thanks in advance ..

Edited by faifai

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wanna see his 6 pec close up wor.. Hahaaa... *drool*

Hv a great wkend all!!

Think he 练 till got 8-pack c/w 人鱼线 now le.. :lol:

Njoy! :jammin:

Yeah yeah! I saw his 8 packs! Suddenly I'm motivated to do some exercise! Hahahahaha... :rolleyes:

Anyway it's an awesome concert! 5 stars! :jammin:

Just started only, they are doing the base for kitchen cabinet, fridge and washing machine only, still another few weeks before there are major updates :)

Oh okay.. Then good luck to your reno! :good:

Monitor hard :ph34r: on the progress so that yours won't end up like mine, delay for sooooooooo long. Hahaha!

Ben,

do u mind sharing how much u were quoted for all the 3 built-in wardrobes? if possible, wt's the quote per foot run? and how long is each wardrobe? sorry so many qns :Dmany thanks in advance ..

Total quote for wardrobes is about $4.8k, with the glass wardrobe much more expensive than the other two.

Glass wardrobe is 7.5ft, the other two is 5.5ft.

Oh okay.. Then good luck to your reno! :good:

Monitor hard :ph34r: on the progress so that yours won't end up like mine, delay for sooooooooo long. Hahaha!

haha ok thanks, will be going through the schedule of work with my ID this coming Friday, hopefully everything can just go smoothly

beng beng (cant help but to call u like a SDD after knowing u still hv yet to hit 'BIG 3'.. wahaha :P), no sound no pic on ur reno progress for a while.. at least no hear grouch over the slow progress.. hope things r moving along on target.. 22 june that is!! :)

Ben, my living/dinning color - Peppermint. They are the same color, photo taken on the same day & same time. But it come out like that. My cousins say look like india house when i whatsapp them the photo. lol .. My cabinet will be up next week, will take some photo to show you.. :)image_zps17573aee.jpg image_zps3502d717.jpg

Edited by niko

I have discussed with my folks but they are not keen on a house warming party :bleah: because they scare the whole place will be made messy again, especially if there are kids around :dunno: .

Guess I probably have to go with their idea, otherwise they will throw the broom and mop at me after the party. :~

Sorry about it! :(:(:(

It alright, I can understand. Can come to my place when it done, but have to clear the rubbish before leave. :)

Total quote for wardrobes is about $4.8k, with the glass wardrobe much more expensive than the other two.

Glass wardrobe is 7.5ft, the other two is 5.5ft.

Hi Faifai, just for info, Beng & I used the same ID company. I was quoted $1,210 each for my two 5.5ft full-height wardrobes (w laminate sliding doors). Jus note it was back in Apr 12 though..

It alright, I can understand. Can come to my place when it done, but have to clear the rubbish before leave. :)

wow, hse-warming gathering! i like! 听者有份吗? haha! i can contribute potluck food & will bring a small hse-warming gift.. :)

Hi Faifai, just for info, Beng & I used the same ID company. I was quoted $1,210 each for my two 5.5ft full-height wardrobes (w laminate sliding doors). Jus note it was back in Apr 12 though..

The prices is cheap, don't think can get this price for wardrobes anymore. :) Edited by niko

wow, hse-warming gathering! i like! 听者有份吗? haha! i can contribute potluck food & will bring a small hse-warming gift.. :)

Just4fun, not house warming gathering.. Just a small gathering. 欢迎欢迎。don't need give gift, bring food will do. But have to wait, not so fast. :)

Just4fun, not house warming gathering.. Just a small gathering. 欢迎欢迎。don't need give gift, bring food will do. But have to wait, not so fast. :)

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ben, my living/dinning color - Peppermint. next week, will take some photo to show you.. :)

image_zps17573aee.jpgimage_zps3502d717.jpg

hahaha, ur cousins so funny. u really dare to use colors, the color look nice on the selection catalogue but i dun dare to use :P

aiyo, start ur own t-blog liao lor! :rolleyes: