Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

I always enjoy reading ur 'colourful' updates... Lol.. Hopefully u can move on the date in as agreed!

Bought any more stuff during gss?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hope you can get your handover in time..!

There're so many good reviews on 3D (esp Jimmy, we met him, v nice guy but we didn't choose him in the end).. Maybe it's the ID's poor time management, not the company.

Maybe you can try raging big time if he causes you any further delay :furious: Or request a change of ID :P

Hey RnJ!

Thanks! I'm also hoping my house can be handover to me on 22nd June, otherwise I will personally hang my ID. Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah, I have read a couple of extremely positive reviews about 3D before I decided to engage them. My initial ID was a lady but was changed to this young chap, Eddie, because she's not feeling well on our first appointment. I'm pretty sure that female ID can do a better job than my current one. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, we have the same thinking! I'm intending to bring my whole village of people (hahaha.. Just my parents :lol: ) to storm his office if there's further delays.

Hahaha.. Yeah! We're renting a house for the time being till the end of the renovation. Told the landlord that we are shifting out on 31st May but now got to delay till 22nd June. If there's any further delays, I will charge the rental bill back to 3D, hahaha... :lol:

I doubt my ID will sacrifice and pay for any part of my renovation. I will be extremely grateful if he didn't throw in dubious items everytime he submit a new VO to me. Revised VOs always contain additional costs which I can't really justify with him, so I just blindly accepted it because I want my renovation to move Fast & Furious 10. I should have just engaged Vin Diesel to be my ID in the first place, perhaps he can do it much faster than the current ID. Hahahaha! :D:D:D

ooo.. VOs r scary.. one thing commendable abt mine was he had 'upgraded' many stuff for me at his own accord.. so the VOs were minimal.. heng! :lol: (mayb already factored in the original quotation but gay gay said upgrade for free.. watever think on the +ive side lor :)) (by the way, i took up the 3-rm resale package + add-ons...)

I always enjoy reading ur 'colourful' updates... Lol.. Hopefully u can move on the date in as agreed!

Bought any more stuff during gss?

Wow! My 'colourful' updates are not as colourful as your display pic! Awesome rainbow cupcakes! :dribble:

Thanks a lot! I will monitor the renovation strictly on a daily basis, although today I will not be going up to check because I'm heading to Jay Chou concert! Wahahahaha... I shall send my spy (ie my Mom :P ) to go find out if the workers are doing their stuff today.

Lol.. Have not opened my bank vault for the GSS, probably will start the shopping spree this weekend. :sport-smiley-004:

ooo.. VOs r scary.. one thing commendable abt mine was he had 'upgraded' many stuff for me at his own accord.. so the VOs were minimal.. heng! :lol: (mayb already factored in the original quotation but gay gay said upgrade for free.. watever think on the +ive side lor :)) (by the way, i took up the 3-rm resale package + add-ons...)

Ohhh... You took up the package. Mine was ala carte so there's plenty of opportunities to throw in miscellaneous items like "Sand & Haulage - $280", "Kitchen/Toilet floor tiles 52 pieces - $200" etc. Such items did not appear in the first VO but was inserted into the revised VO. I didn't debate much about such costs with him as I think there's no way I can determine if the prices are reasonable, so I just go ahead with it. :dunno:

Now I'm just hoping that he can help me to finish up this renovation quickly so that I won't pester him much longer. A win-win situation right? Hahaha... :notti:

Edited by Bengologist

Hi Bengologist,

We went thru an almost similar reno experience as you, as in my contractor delayed the handover by a week. We literally moved in while the carpentry was still going on! We had to. We need to hand over the previous house keys to the new owners. So we breathed, eat & dream saw dust, paint and whatever.... for a week. Not something I want to go thru again. :no: I hope you get your handover on time!

Ohhh... You took up the package. Mine was ala carte so there's plenty of opportunities to throw in miscellaneous items like "Sand & Haulage - $280", "Kitchen/Toilet floor tiles 52 pieces - $200" etc. Such items did not appear in the first VO but was inserted into the revised VO. I didn't debate much about such costs with him as I think there's no way I can determine if the prices are reasonable, so I just go ahead with it. :dunno:

Now I'm just hoping that he can help me to finish up this renovation quickly so that I won't pester him much longer. A win-win situation right? Hahaha... :notti:

U r a very nice customer to work with too... Cheers!

Hi Bengologist,

We went thru an almost similar reno experience as you, as in my contractor delayed the handover by a week. We literally moved in while the carpentry was still going on! We had to. We need to hand over the previous house keys to the new owners. So we breathed, eat & dream saw dust, paint and whatever.... for a week. Not something I want to go thru again. :no: I hope you get your handover on time!

OMG! :jawdrop: Breathed, eat & dream saw dust, paint etc! I will 8| my ID if he made me go through that. Othewise I will make him swallow the saw dust! Wahahaha!

I will monitor send spy :ph34r: or myself to go check on the progress daily and give my ID feedbacks if there's any delay in the schedule. Yes, you read it right, me giving him feedbacks. The roles have reversed during the course of the renovation. :~

Jay chou! I m gg tmr nite!!! I wanna buy his merchandise! Hope there will b some left after tonite! Lol!

Many of my 'auntie' friens going too.. they love him.. say Jay treat them makan/drink (vouchers nia w the ticket purchase.. haha!) I 'uncle' liao dun wan be surrounded by SDDs & SMMs like u all.. :lol:

Jay chou! I m gg tmr nite!!! I wanna buy his merchandise! Hope there will b some left after tonite! Lol!

Wahahaha! Let me warm up the indoor stadium tonight and it's gonna be your turn to rock it tomorrow! :jammin:

I will be splurging my cash on some of his merchandise too! Hopefully there will be enough for you tomorrow night! Hehehe! :lol:

U r a very nice customer to work with too... Cheers!

Hahaha thanks! Coming from the mouth of the best reno customer, I'm very honoured! Thanks thanks! :good:

Many of my 'auntie' friens going too.. they love him.. say Jay treat them makan/drink (vouchers nia w the ticket purchase.. haha!) I 'uncle' liao dun wan be surrounded by SDDs & SMMs like u all.. :lol:

I also semi-uncle but wanna attend his concert at least once in my life cause I grew up listening to his songs. Hahaha! :lol:

Gonna push the renovation thoughts outta my mind for the day and thoroughly enjoy myself at the concert tonight! Wooooohoooooo! :jammin:

OMG! :jawdrop: Breathed, eat & dream saw dust, paint etc! I will 8| my ID if he made me go through that. Othewise I will make him swallow the saw dust! Wahahaha!

I will monitor send spy :ph34r: or myself to go check on the progress daily and give my ID feedbacks if there's any delay in the schedule. Yes, you read it right, me giving him feedbacks. The roles have reversed during the course of the renovation. :~

Ya, i was reporting to my ID instead of him reporting to me... :(

I also semi-uncle but wanna attend his concert at least once in my life cause I grew up listening to his songs. Hahaha! :lol:

Gonna push the renovation thoughts outta my mind for the day and thoroughly enjoy myself at the concert tonight! Wooooohoooooo! :jammin:

Ok lah! Jay oso semi-uncle liao mah! :lol:

Yeah! Njoy urself tonite! :jammin: (I've wanted to go May Day's next week but had been contemptating every time since the first time they came..)