Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
drunkenchivas

Simple Home, Simple Us

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmmmm, aircon trunking installation later, supported a friend of mine who is in the aircon biz.

will update if all is to my expectations.

heeee.

later Hoe Kee sending my hob n hood, also electrician will come to discuss about wiring.

weeeeee

9130032927_e20b654ef5.jpg

down with the ugly wall!!!

9132243018_9f7367310d.jpg

Bedroom 3 trunking in progress.

9130032881_12392871bd.jpg

Completed bedroom3 trunking

9130032359_209950a520.jpg

Bedroom 2 trunking

We love the trunking setup as it means either you can paint it to wall colour or conceal them via box up.

heeeeee

more photos coming up..

Edited by drunkenchivas

9130053407_86bbd985ec.jpg

Preparing for tiling works in living room (night)

9132242920_f84a22f308.jpg

Preparing for tiling works in living room (day)

woooo wonder if the cement is enough....

9130032067_28e0e02c27.jpg

sand in bedroom2

can bring my dog to dig many holes in the sand....

9132242798_d2d9003df6.jpg

bedroom 3 tiles with sand prepping up

9132243586_a4df72a8a2.jpg

MBR sand n tiles.

hope all the sand and tiles are enough and lets see if the transformation from bare to fully tiled....

i personally am very pleased with the tiles but MRS had to forgo her choice of tiles as what she chose had many problems.sigh.....

hope less problems for our renovation now....

Full speed ahead!!!!!

Edited by drunkenchivas

Congrats on the start of ur reno! Wishing u a smooth sailing journey thru to completion on target! :)

And keep those updates & pics coming! Feel free to ask along the way.. guess many bros & sis cant wait to share our expereinces too! :yamseng:

Congrats on the start of ur reno! Wishing u a smooth sailing journey thru to completion on target! :)

And keep those updates & pics coming! Feel free to ask along the way.. guess many bros & sis cant wait to share our expereinces too! :yamseng:

i guess i actually bug my ID quite abit..... hope she's not mad at me....

anyway, how many people actually do feel that outcome is close to what we imagine our house to be?

anyway, how many people actually do feel that outcome is close to what we imagine our house to be?

There are sure to be gaps between wat we have in mind (the 'ideal' state) vs reality.. Just try to match as much as possible lo.. At the end of the day, if things (I refer to the effect not so much of the functionality) dun turn out wat we really hope for and they can't be changed (subject to budget of cos) then have to adjust our own 心态 to accept it lo.. Eventually, as even parts that were perfectly done initially deteriorate due to wear & tear over time, those 'imperfect' parts 就显得 not so 碍眼 le..:lol: 住得舒服平安最要紧 ma! :)

Jus my personal views though..

There are sure to be gaps between wat we have in mind (the 'ideal' state) vs reality.. Just try to match as much as possible lo.. At the end of the day, if things (I refer to the effect not so much of the functionality) dun turn out wat we really hope for and they can't be changed (subject to budget of cos) then have to adjust our own 心态 to accept it lo.. Eventually, as even parts that were perfectly done initially deteriorate due to wear & tear over time, those 'imperfect' parts 就显得 not so 碍眼 le.. :lol: 住得舒服平安最要紧 ma! :)

Jus my personal views though..

agreed.... hope not bad points about my reno but only good points.....

nice! good to see the progress of your reno , that's quite fast too. Keep the updates coming and cute dog btw :thumbs up:

hahaha..... slow update la.... not very fast....... hope like bullet train

actually the actual is usually got a bit gap from what we can inmagine, im still looking for solution for my divider and shoe cabinet @ entrance area...still cant find what i wana do....my initial ideas looks ugly in artist illustration...lolx

actually the actual is usually got a bit gap from what we can inmagine, im still looking for solution for my divider and shoe cabinet @ entrance area...still cant find what i wana do....my initial ideas looks ugly in artist illustration...lolx

Well we decided to forgo that area cos, if we actually do the partition. the living area will be way smaller than ever...

heee..

Well we decided to forgo that area cos, if we actually do the partition. the living area will be way smaller than ever...

heee..

i saw someone posted on facebook, they actually done up a divider cum shoe cabinet, the length is still more than enuf for a 4 seater dining table and a 1.5m TV console...so i still wana do up a divider, unless my master said not necessary...coz i wana hv some privacy from main door...

hahaha..... slow update la.... not very fast....... hope like bullet train

haha, ok la.. as long on track can liao :) but now really very gan chiong, because lunar 7th month is on 7th Aug 2013. According to schedule, my handover should be 20th July. So have to pack and move in before the 7th month, how about you? you will be moving before the 7th month or in September period ?