Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
drunkenchivas

Simple Home, Simple Us

apologies, my mistake. the metal gate was changed( thats what BSC said), i haven went to check. going tonight. Gate had many paint dots. dono why they never tried to clean off hahah.....

the picture i posted was after this odd job china man came to paint for me under BSC instruction. i cant accept his work. Imagine the whole block metal gates and i am the only one with such ugly standard.

oh my oh my.

will try to spare time to go over to take a look tonight.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

apologies, my mistake. the metal gate was changed( thats what BSC said), i haven went to check. going tonight. Gate had many paint dots. dono why they never tried to clean off hahah.....

the picture i posted was after this odd job china man came to paint for me under BSC instruction. i cant accept his work. Imagine the whole block metal gates and i am the only one with such ugly standard.

oh my oh my.

will try to spare time to go over to take a look tonight.

Ha ha got it! Now tt u hv confirmed it.. ya bro the gate was d*r* uglily done! :P

Ha ha got it! Now tt u hv confirmed it.. ya bro the gate was d*r* uglily done! :P

dont say liao. its fugly..... its like do for the sake of doing. without getting the right supplier to do. BSC decided to ask some PRC no skill odd job worker to do.

haiz. disappointed.

when the items arrive i will show all what i will be putting inside.....

hehehe

Me too! Totally different use though...it is going into my walk-in pantry. LOL

can't wait to start banging walls down!!

Me too! Totally different use though...it is going into my walk-in pantry. LOL

can't wait to start banging walls down!!

i waiting for HDB to advise me if i need PE for one of my kitchen walls. Hope not so can save $$$

left one defect to settle- stupid bomb shelter paint....

Finally after the fiesta, the gate is changed. Currently pending the bomb shelter painting.... previously they did the bomb shelter painting, however it has alot of craters and holes like 'mor peng!!'

LOL..

tml going to malaysia to buy KDK ceiling cum wall fans for my house. Yeah! tml is also tiles selection plus hob and hood purchase day... Previously selection tiles turn out to be sucky as the whole batch had issues like small holey dots. Lucky i saw it else i cant imagine stepping on them daily.

I hate sub standard quality stuff..

Next monday or weds most prob my loots from TB will start to ship in container.

heeee another milestone completed.

wooo good night peeps.

Finally settle the KDK fans, gotten a good deal for 4 sets. One sensa4 which is similar to 56vk locally, one MS11u baby fan(same code locally) and two Panasonic wall fans as Mrs prefers white instead or dark grey/black.

total damage RM1165 ( if were to get locally it would be more than SGD700++?)

just got news my tb shipment is stuffed into container le... once reach my place next tues or weds will share photos on my hopefully wonderful sink!!!!

anyway HDB really needs to hire a QC checker. my bomb shelter exterior was recitify, interior was left out and after reminding them, they repainted that patch in a different white. they odd to get 8| .

i hope all it well after today, as my renovation going to start this friday.... knocking down that yucky wall at the kitchen..... :notti::notti::notti:

hope we can move in soon.... Mrs is complaining of backache.... once renovation done. gotta let her enjoy the king size bed i got for her :good::good::good:

gotta go work le... later boss scold me...

lastly anyone has any recommendation on sound systems? just a cheap and good upgrade against the useless tv speakers can liao la :bleah::bleah:

Edited by drunkenchivas

cost of sensa4 rm 470 YES Electrical JB.

its uber near.... and most of all cheap cheap....

good luck.... if you require directions can call the shop.

Yes Electrical Supply

(JM0368619-T)

Address: Contact: Category: No. 22, Jln Serampang,
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru,
Johor Tel: 07-333 9900
Fax: 07-332 2336

10q! :good:

cost of sensa4 rm 470 YES Electrical JB.

its uber near.... and most of all cheap cheap....

good luck.... if you require directions can call the shop.

Yes Electrical Supply

(JM0368619-T)

Address: Contact: Category: No. 22, Jln Serampang,
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru,
Johor Tel: 07-333 9900
Fax: 07-332 2336