Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faifai

My Almost-Done Reno

😬😬

Hehee.. Quite a resemblance there retchlow.... Only our Mr PCT no jb n batam project ...

Good nite everyone!!

Edited by faifai

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Teofamily,

Thank u for dropping by:)

The door is good but now my concern is, it will be a convenient entry point for lizards since it is so close to the kitchen....I'm paranoid abt lizards:((

As such, I have decided confirmatively to install magic screen (a kind of netted screen) on my windows and to seal off the aircon opening once after the aircon installion is completed... extra cost but just to have a peace of mind.....well perhaps

I will do likewise too, magic screen. :good:

Hi Mindy n Magic,

Sorry for late reply, just came back fr a short 'happy-happy eat-eat' trip to jb just now :sport-smiley-018:

Sure! No problem sharing his contact :)

Mr Poh CT : 91098686

u can come by my place if u wish too :)

anyway, here's some new pics of one side of my kitchen cabinet n the bedrooms door frames :wub::wub:

Edited by faifai

if u notice those natural-looking beams at my passage, they are actually the boxing-up of the aircon pipings.... my contractor painstackingly coordinated n chose the best way for me... the most challenging part being at the 'secret' door :))

I specifically indicated tt I do not want the aircon pipes running behind my built-in wardrobes....

cos at my existing home, I see quite a bit of condensation happening...but since

I do not have built in wardrobes where the piping runs , so no problem to just easily wipe off the drips....

--so I can imagine how wet my new built-in wardrobes will be if condensation shd happen at my new place...

I think this is quite important

It has been quite sometime since I last came here... :)

looks like there are many more happy homeowners joining the forum.... all the best to all of us!!!:):) :)

more new pics to share :))

my mbr sink area... no vanity top... cos I like it clear :)

my kitchen bathroom.... no shower screen.... i like it tt way

n now my contractor has installed the frameless glass door for me :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Edited by faifai

Hi Mindy n Magic,

Sorry for late reply, just came back fr a short 'happy-happy eat-eat' trip to jb just now :sport-smiley-018:

Sure! No problem sharing his contact :)

Mr Poh CT : 91098686

u can come by my place if u wish too :)

anyway, here's some new pics of one side of my kitchen cabinet n the bedrooms door frames :wub::wub:

thanks for sharing~

is it tiring to use contractor?

actually we already knew what we wanna the house to be (the layout,,, etc), still need ID ma?

i really cannot differentiate between contractor and ID :idea:

Mindy,

my contractor does all the coordination for me, so I don't need to worry anything abt coordination at all.... he will always infm me wt he's doing for tt particular day n wt he's going to do next....he consults me often to see if wt he is doing is to my liking....

:good::good: :good:

N juxstapose is really right...

Actually I thought it depends on how much the wallet can stomach :P

No usual homeowner does renovation often enough to be well-versed in the nooks n corners of the reno process... so I think, it is quite good to get someone experienced to do the coordination :)

my contractor is not really a designer but he is indeed very experienced.... so he somehow knows to settle things impressively...

I think tt's good enough for me...so I have no complaints :)

">http://nxzo.png

the aircon opening has been totally sealed off... no more lizzies :) hopefully

Edited by faifai