Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IP123

Teka Promotion!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ttz at novena rite? Ty :sport-smiley-004:

Nope, UE Square is at the junction of Clemencau Ave and River Valley Rd. It's near Liang Court :)

Hi hi, teka is having a 3 days promotion now!!!!

am thinking of going down to the geylang shop being mentioned to compare the price first. anyone can email me the address for the geylang shop? ---> april2915@hotmail.com

:yamseng:

Hi hi the 20% discount is on again! 16-18 March (Sunday)

Got my Teka hood, hob, sink and tap for $1080 !!

Hi hi the 20% discount is on again! 16-18 March (Sunday)

Got my Teka hood, hob, sink and tap for $1080 :bangwall:

i'm so sad. :huh: sighs. forgot to chk this thread. i miss the sale again. up to my neck with work and school. anyone any idea if e next one will be? i don't tink i can wait le. very very depressing.

Super paiseh to those who have PM me and did not reply back...

i am so paiseh abt it...

after the reno is done, i simply did not follow up any more news/ updates from here until i decide to get some info on some furniture. It is only then did i discover that i had my msg box busrt out.

Paiseh,

i know its a bit late...sorry guys

I think Teka is having a promotion again, 20% off everything with a 5% extra (25%) on their electrical hobs. Deleted the sms from their sales staff from their show office at Clemenceau so forgot when ending, can call and check if you are are keen. :P

I lugi the extra 5% as I got their vitro-ceramic induction hob but at only at 20% discount 2 weeks ago. Sighs.. :(

can anybody enlighten me .... How good is teka's products? I am thinking of buying either fujioh or rennai hob and hood, but since teka got sale now ... abit heart itch... how about the sink ? got any difference bt Teka sink and those selling at poh joo ? anyone to help ?

Thanks