Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tessina

Post Reno Sales - Funky Items I Never Got To Use

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For the clip tree, what add on does it come with? e.g. mirror, how many hooks, tray

Hi greglhc,

It comes with 2 posts + 4 clips for mounting + 1 Tray, 2 Hooks, 2 Bowls, and 1 Hoop

Also, the extra Clip Pack #2, which consists of 3 Pegs, and 1 Mirror Clip

Hi

I dropped you a message on the Grohe Icon but didn't hear back from you. Can you let me know if it's still available?

thx

Hi Stanley,

They are currently reserved for another forumer. If he/she backs out after this week, I'll get in touch with you.

I see. Do you happen to have pics of the actual product? Actually interested in how the woodgrain looks like without any filters. Want to visualise how it looks against my wall.

Hi greglhc,

It comes with 2 posts + 4 clips for mounting + 1 Tray, 2 Hooks, 2 Bowls, and 1 Hoop

Also, the extra Clip Pack #2, which consists of 3 Pegs, and 1 Mirror Clip

I see. Do you happen to have pics of the actual product? Actually interested in how the woodgrain looks like without any filters. Want to visualise how it looks against my wall.

Here's an actual pic:

clip1.jpg

A fellow forumer also has it installed in his shower room. You can reference it here (though his comes with the orange colored accessories, mine's white):

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/52409-3-roomer-in-potong-pasir/page-8#entry781283

Hope this helps