Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MonsterBeng

This Is Home.... 3Rm Resale @ Jurong East

Hi Bro Beng! Belated congrats on ur 动土! Sorry hv not been following RT closely for about 2 months due to sm personal matters. Hope to see ur updates after 1 week of the reno start & follow ur progress thru to completion! :yamseng:

Hahha... i'm getting lazy due to the heavy workload. *excuses*

Will try to upload some more pictures. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hollow block wall erected between MBR and living room where the false partition wall was hacked away...

20131008_053235_zps53f2533b.jpg

A short hollow block wall erected at the kitchen/living room junction for subsequent installation of kitchen glass door.

20131008_053448_zps0a091f87.jpg

Low wall erected at the kitchen basin corner...

20131009_053342_zpsa4652f38.jpg

Edited by MonsterBeng

Hollow block wall cemented...

20131009_053609_zpsb9522933.jpg

MBR toilet wall tiles... i quite like these tiles and the effect of them.

20131009_053328_zps77c5dc9e.jpg

Common bathroom... the tiles are reflective but the dark colors make the bathroom looks very dark.

20131010_054527_zpse0d12727.jpg

20131012_052906_zps899161ad.jpg

Edited by MonsterBeng

Good progress! :thumbs up:

Haha, we chose the same wall tiles for our MBR toilets except that u got a mix of both the black- and lighter-based tiles. I did up everything in the lighter-based one. Ya quite like the effect.. :)

Talk about plastering, it looked flawless but I find the surface kinda soft & susceptable to accidental hits (causing tiny dents on them). Paint oso seems not to fuse very well on them. Over time, some roughness will show too (mayb becos the base walls of our old flats are after all rough like orange peel) :( Well, hope mine is an isolated case lor & urs will still remain nicer than ur skin in many years to come.. kekeke.. :lol:

Good progress! :thumbs up:

Haha, we chose the same wall tiles for our MBR toilets except that u got a mix of both the black- and lighter-based tiles. I did up everything in the lighter-based one. Ya quite like the effect.. :)

Talk about plastering, it looked flawless but I find the surface kinda soft & susceptable to accidental hits (causing tiny dents on them). Paint oso seems not to fuse very well on them. Over time, some roughness will show too (mayb becos the base walls of our old flats are after all rough like orange peel) :( Well, hope mine is an isolated case lor & urs will still remain nicer than ur skin in many years to come.. kekeke.. :lol:

Wah jus4fun, on the wall tiles... i only have one phrase to describe both of us... "great minds think alike"!! :lol:

Anyway, i was told by my ID that the showering area could take on a different color scheme to make it "stand out" from the other area.

But my common toilet is too dark liao. :(

Kitchen mixer... this one looks nice

20131102_152425_zps9515e427.jpg

Bathroom mixer tap... but I only have cold water, so dunno if these can be used or not

20131102_152858_zpsbda87a5a.jpg

20131102_152908_zps952734f0.jpg

Bathroom spray... could have bought this in Singapore, available everywhere :bleah:

20131102_153625_zpsd3706025.jpg