Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I bought a house. And wanted to do renovation.

I listed a few contractors. Screen them. Check HDB accredited contractors. Ask for quotation. 3 contractor stood out from my top 8.

I sent out a request for quotation. And they called me.

Instead of you doing the effort of looking for better contractor. Why not let them contact you.

Then screen them. Check their website. Check the reviews. Finally engage a contractor.

He is the first person to contact me in 15 mins after I post a quotation request.

I am now on the stage of starting the renovation. Renovation loan approved.

What I really like about my contractor, is that he gives me ideas. Although my experience in design is good. But he got better experience in construction. Due to my financial standing. Bank reduced my loan. But my soft spoken contractor, gladly revised the quotation to suit my needs and suggests in cutting down cost.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jorteganz, congratz on your new home. It better for you to post it in the Reno T-blog chat folder, you can get lots of feedback and ideas from the guru in this forum. All the best and good luck. Cheers.