Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

9) Check if theres any water pipe leakage in the house, its a sign of bad FS.

Q) Can be more explicit, what's bad? I think common sense here says that everyone needs to repair leakage pipe in the house. Otherwise its wasting wter or causing the floor wet and slippery. My parent's house ahs a leaking bathroom tap. My father just place a pail to collect the water. does this leaking cause any issues?

Yes, where is the toilet situated at ? back of the house? front of the house ? If back of the house 座山漏水, people get sick and people slowly leave the place or house. Fix the leak.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

11) Do not leave broken furniture in the house.

Q) I do keep some useless or broken items in the storeroom. What's wrong with it?

除旧迎新, throw the old and welcome the new. Broken stuff is a sign of 破败,failure.

Q) Common sense isn't it? How many homes are there where we like to see patches of moulds or fungus around? Even if my spouse don't shrek, the sight of it should cause me to take some actions.

Yes common sense,like fixing a leaking pipe, dumping broken furniture, etc etc all these are actually common sense, but common sense really common at all ?

The whole idea is sometimes we know whats wrong, but we procrastinate to fix it. When a person luck goes down, he or she don't see shoes at doorway as untidy, clothes behind door as untidy, bed not make can don't bother, house don't clean also don't bother, house don't maintain. All these are signs that a person is going thru rough patches or bad luck.

Edited by midasls

Q)Is this basing on myths, tradition or? Personally, there are times when we are late, our beds were not tidied up until we are back. In fact, it happened quite frequently among us. We are quite a loving family. Quarrels with who? Of course, once a while there are disagreements. Which household doesn't have? All blame to the crumpled bedsheets?

How you rate your wealth and working luck ? When you are going thru rough times did anyone come out and offer help ? Don't answer me, just observe it yourself.

Bed messy include clothing throwing on bed, and books, cell phone, etc etc

Edited by midasls

13) Bedroom inside with toilet, after using the toilet close it, put a flower display inside the toilet. Especially for those can see the toilet bowl from the bedroom door.

Q) what is it for?

Toilet bowl stands for Xun Gua, 巽卦, 气乘风散. Bed or bedroom is a place to gather chi (聚气)。When we rest chi stop and gather. Flower is for 五行生化, five element changes.

Edited by midasls

Q) My relative's house has about 12 person living in it. The main door outside if scattered and full of slippers and shoes. Everyone inside seldom even sneeze. However, mine is like not even a speck of dust, all shoes and slippers are kept properly in the shoe cabinet. One of my family member is down with heavy flu a number of times a year. I'm not sure if this point is relevant at all. It will be appreciated that such be explained with some quotes or tips from chinese feng shui materials or anything relevant to substantiate.

Why not ask a FSM to see your house then ? There are many recommendation here.

Shoes that are worn are dirty and should be kept away from the door, it symbolise 坤卦 (2 黑病符), of cos there are several signs that also symbolise the same stuff, that you have to see observe your house see what matches the sign. Health related issue maybe bed sitting and oven sitting. Like oven sitting on 2黑,family will have a sign of wind pipe (气管) not so good, these is how I relate sign, cos Gua also stands for body organ.

Same question back to you, why not write a book instead then?

There are millions of household with shoes that are left outside their main door, if you say that that's a sign for flu or windpipe, it would be believable when everyone who do so suffer the same. I find that some things are really ridiculous even to be mentioned.

Same question back to you, why not write a book instead then?

There are millions of household with shoes that are left outside their main door, if you say that that's a sign for flu or windpipe, it would be believable when everyone who do so suffer the same. I find that some things are really ridiculous even to be mentioned.

Then we are back again to House Hold 36 Auspicious Sign again, thats why the basic of FS is 阳宅36祥。

You are right in the sense that not everyone suffer the same, thats a good thinking, like same block with same facing, doesn't mean same event. As in why ? Cos chi have thick and thin (气之厚薄), every household have different signs.

Which you think is ridiculous ?

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it !

Edited by midasls

Q) Again, its not only my relative's house but many people I know who are living with corridors. Unfortunately for some of them, they didn't get much sunlight in the kitchen. They hang their cloths along the corridor near their main door. Relationships are well. Doesn't it contradict? However, of of my neighbour without clothes hang outside, can hear them arguing frequently.

Honestly, I dare not say relationship are good by seeing people don't argue. Affects relationship......can be other form. I am just stating one of the many signs, argument can also cause by having alot of stuff around the bedside or bedroom door behind hang clothing so on and so forth, even sleeping under beam, example if a person sleep under beam, he or she develope a character to be picky, once a person picks on everything small and big, argument starts, therefore bed under beam affects character and go on to affects relationship.

Bed under beam is a bad sign of Gen Gua (负面艮卦). The reason why it will be picky because Gen Gua also stands for everything also wanna bother, (什么事都要管). Gua have good side and bad side, just like a normal person.

We talk about practicality and realism. We comment on what we see. Such that you have mentioned don't happen around those that I know. When I see a doctor for flu, can't cure. When asked why, the doctor replied curing got many ways. You just don't see it. Am I going to accept it?

I don't know much about gua but I have seen people who are picky without beams over them. How to explain then?

Then we are back again to House Hold 36 Auspicious Sign again, thats why the basic of FS is 阳宅36祥。

You are right in the sense that not everyone suffer the same, thats a good thinking, like same block with same facing, doesn't mean same event. As in why ? Cos chi have thick and thin (气之厚薄), every household have different signs.

Which you think is ridiculous ?

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it !

What is household 36?

If you agree, then how relevant are these feng shui tips?

welcome!

11) Do not leave broken furniture in the house.

Q) I do keep some useless or broken items in the storeroom. What's wrong with it?

除旧迎新, throw the old and welcome the new. Broken stuff is a sign of 破败,failure.

I think this is a chinese "saying" rather than any feng shui ingredients in it. I have kept some of these broken things and I don't see any such bad effects.

Q) Common sense isn't it? How many homes are there where we like to see patches of moulds or fungus around? Even if my spouse don't shrek, the sight of it should cause me to take some actions.

Yes common sense,like fixing a leaking pipe, dumping broken furniture, etc etc all these are actually common sense, but common sense really common at all ?

The whole idea is sometimes we know whats wrong, but we procrastinate to fix it. When a person luck goes down, he or she don't see shoes at doorway as untidy, clothes behind door as untidy, bed not make can don't bother, house don't clean also don't bother, house don't maintain. All these are signs that a person is going thru rough patches or bad luck.

So what is the bad effects when this leaking in the middle of the house and its the toilet?

Q) Again my neighbour's house similar to mine, more than enough sunlight from both sides. How come they still argue frequently?

Sunlight shining in the house strengthen relationship as in 人缘.

so you mean as long as the house is bright with sunlight shining into the house, there is good affinity with people?

Q)Is this basing on myths, tradition or? Personally, there are times when we are late, our beds were not tidied up until we are back. In fact, it happened quite frequently among us. We are quite a loving family. Quarrels with who? Of course, once a while there are disagreements. Which household doesn't have? All blame to the crumpled bedsheets?

How you rate your wealth and working luck ? When you are going thru rough times did anyone come out and offer help ? Don't answer me, just observe it yourself.

Bed messy include clothing throwing on bed, and books, cell phone, etc etc

I can openly answer you that wealth and luck was fantastic. Can't recall during then any outsiders offered help but within the company, relations were good.

My bed is ongoing messy. Sometimes I fell asleep with handphone, laptop beside and office documents at my feet. As mentioned, both of us left in a rush for work most of the days leaving the the blankets and pillows unsightly. I wouldn't say my wealth is like a king. It is satisfactory as compared to many.

13) Bedroom inside with toilet, after using the toilet close it, put a flower display inside the toilet. Especially for those can see the toilet bowl from the bedroom door.

Q) what is it for?

Toilet bowl stands for Xun Gua, 巽卦, 气乘风散. Bed or bedroom is a place to gather chi (聚气)。When we rest chi stop and gather. Flower is for 五行生化, five element changes.

Don't really understand. Master room is a place to gather chi, master toilet stands for xun gua, to disperse the chi, so flower stands for what?

I have followed the above thread with amusement for sometimes. I totally agree with the5cs and kalimantan. I'm interested in reading feng shui but I'll rather read someone's writing being back up with real happening rather than assimilations and ambiguous answers. Hope somebody here can put some solid sharing.