Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegal

Stove And Basin

My response is different people have different FS practice.

It seems that when the crucial expectation of an answer is needed, this is your common reply.

I'm not that into feng shui but I know how to read between the lines. I also know that whether we are talking about apple or durian, we always come back to the same gravity. So I believe although there are different practise, outcome should be the same.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Please read my initial explainantion.

Thanks !

surfing to read more, I get more confusion. If there is no further explanation of the diagram and where to put the stove, why put in the first place?

Hey bro.....cooking stove facing basin? you mean directly opposite si bo? Like that need to change la....how come you got this kind of setting, mostly are side by side le

I bought a bankrupt house during SARS period. I did not change the layout as it comes in "this design".

Hey Kali,

Yes sorry my mistake its cooking stove,thanks for correcting me. Firstly cooking stove facing basin, to my knowledge is nothing wrong and need not renovate, depends on FS practice. To my knowledge stove placement depends on the star plate (星盘),and even star plate we have different ways of viewing it. My practice is one room one star plate, and all star plate same as living room.

Cheers.

Kalimantan, you may want to try out midasls knowledge that there is nothing wrong with the stove facing the basin. Good luck to you.

Ooops, where you heard cannot side by side? Mostly are like that rightzzzzz?

Facing each other is always a no, no.

800mm is wide enough liaozzzzz

Due to my space constrain, mine is about 10cm apart. Sometimes water from basin would splash droplets over. does it matter?

Kalimantan, you may want to try out midasls knowledge that there is nothing wrong with the stove facing the basin. Good luck to you.

@Midasls,

so how to apply star plate in my kitchen ?

I used to cook, now I trained my maid to be chef of the family now. I only dictate menu now.

Does frequently spending time in such scenario "stove opposite direction of wash basin" - makes any difference to the person ? What is the IMPACT ?

@Midasls,

so how to apply star plate in my kitchen ?

I used to cook, now I trained my maid to be chef of the family now. I only dictate menu now.

Does frequently spending time in such scenario "stove opposite direction of wash basin" - makes any difference to the person ? What is the IMPACT ?

Hey Kali,

To my knowledge, stove not only affects the person using, infact its for the whole family. Consider stove equally as important as bed, stove also can affect work or wealth. Stove opposite wash basin to my knowledge there is no impact.

As in star plate, first take direction from your door, 3 steps away, then do another reading 5 steps away, see how big is the drift. I believe these days alot of online tools or apps to get your house star plate, just key in your reading. But when you move into your house ? Any renovation after moving in?

As in how you apply star plate, this is a very technical question. I rather not answer this particular question, hope you can understand.

Cheers.

I bought a bankrupt house during SARS period. I did not change the layout as it comes in "this design".

You yourself already answer your question liao.......

Bankrupt le.....mai siao siao. You better find a fsm to turn the "thing" around.....don't anyhow listen to those gaykiang people.......no matter what stars, basin facing stove is a big NO.

I read magazines and heard talks by masters during festive season that stove should not face basin. Would you like to help explain why you said "is nothing wrong".

And if you can substantiate that there "is nothing wrong", then other masters may be wrong, is that right?

so what's the response to this question?

Midaslssaid,

My response is different people have different FS practice.

Kalimantan said,

I say,

Midasls, seems like your "different practise" may cause people to end up bankrupt too?

ok wait ...there are 2 points raised here

1. kcwee - say stove facing basin - no good (i interpreted above)

2. midasls - say stove facing basin - no impact (i interpreted above)

Consumer (me) : first i would like to know from kcwee "the impact ", since midasls say no impact (means there is nothing i can derive from it).

I must say different school of thoughts different practise , which means two different impact (if any) ?

yes i bought from a bankrupt due to SARS. I think it is okay to purchase from bankrupt which means the cost is low. $430 per sq feet for 1500 sq feet@ free hold, somemore downtown line mrt ready in 2015 (1 min walk) - where to find ? So from commerical view - i made the right decision. I remembered me and my wife walk in - without a single complains at all when we purchase this condo.

Ooops, where you heard cannot side by side? Mostly are like that rightzzzzz?

Facing each other is always a no, no.

800mm is wide enough liaozzzzz

i read somewhere so i need to double check. Okie,... since you like that say means can la?

Due to my space constrain, mine is about 10cm apart. Sometimes water from basin would splash droplets over. does it matter?

10cm ahh.... so close....

i read somewhere so i need to double check. Okie,... since you like that say means can la?

10cm ahh.... so close....

Aiyo, if dustinhoff still ok, then you should be safe lor

yes i bought from a bankrupt due to SARS. I think it is okay to purchase from bankrupt which means the cost is low. $430 per sq feet for 1500 sq feet@ free hold, somemore downtown line mrt ready in 2015 (1 min walk) - where to find ? So from commerical view - i made the right decision. I remembered me and my wife walk in - without a single complains at all when we purchase this condo.

Always like that one bro, once MRT open and link up your area, you huat already. Scare is places that is very hard to access lor.

It seems that when the crucial expectation of an answer is needed, this is your common reply.

I'm not that into feng shui but I know how to read between the lines. I also know that whether we are talking about apple or durian, we always come back to the same gravity. So I believe although there are different practise, outcome should be the same.

Its the same like taxi driver whining about politics, they go try they ma know lor, but I still cannot understand whats wrong with keeping house clean and tidy thou.

If you think A is good try A method, if no good try B method, so on and so forth, but first we must know what is good and what is bad right ? So back to basic again.

1) We learn whats wrong or right, whats good or bad.

2) We filter it

3) We practice the right one and the good one and avoid the wrong and the bad one

ok wait ...there are 2 points raised here

1. kcwee - say stove facing basin - no good (i interpreted above)

2. midasls - say stove facing basin - no impact (i interpreted above)

Consumer (me) : first i would like to know from kcwee "the impact ", since midasls say no impact (means there is nothing i can derive from it).

I must say different school of thoughts different practise , which means two different impact (if any) ?

Kali,

One stay bankrupt does not mean u stay will be bankrupt, people different, timing different, outcome different. 2015 mrt link up confirm your property rise like nobody business. Congrats !