Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegal

Stove And Basin

LOL LOL LOL.

It just make me laugh to see u guys arguing and debating. If FS is good, why are u guys throwing knifes, fork, spoon, daggers at each other?

If its genuinely debating, I'll be glad as I'll probably learn something. I read with both laughter and frustration. One dripping juice, while the other singing his own songs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If its genuinely debating, I'll be glad as I'll probably learn something. I read with both laughter and frustration. One dripping juice, while the other singing his own songs.

As a layman, I read with more laughters than frustration. It is clear that all these discussions served to create more confusions about FS, especially when the reader is a consumer of FS practice.

"People like to say 一命,二运,三风水,四积阴德,五读书, In actual fact, is 一读书,二积阴德,三风水,五运,六命. "

When you read something as quoted above, it is not orthodox FS; again, I am a layman, but I know the interpretaion is personal and is not orthodox.

Music is still better for me.

Cheers!

Edited by Lauer

As a layman, I read with more laughters than frustration. It is clear that all these discussions served to create more confusions about FS, especially when the reader is a consumer of FS practice.

"People like to say 一命,二运,三风水,四积阴德,五读书, In actual fact, is 一读书,二积阴德,三风水,五运,六命. "

When you read something as quoted above, it is not orthodox FS; again, I am a layman, but I know the interpretaion is personal and is not orthodox.

Cheers!

Ah huh..... :sport-smiley-018:

Road we choose ourselves......

Cheers !

You might as well said the TV inside got alot of copper wire, soldering, metal chips, resistor metal wires and for that you want to call it "metal"

At times......... :sport-smiley-018:

Wah lau eh....still wanna cross road with me......lai lo

LOL LOL LOL.

It just make me laugh to see u guys arguing and debating. If FS is good, why are u guys throwing knifes, fork, spoon, daggers at each other?

Enjoy our show finish no pay money ah? At least clap clap la. Who say fs good cannot throw knives? If bazooka available.......i also use le

If polical parties good, why need to throw election speech? If kung fu clan good, why from ancient china times fight non-stop liao, even now still fighting? If singer is good, why fight over a competition?

If certain religion is good, why need to kill so many people.......neever ending wanna......throwing knives are just more to individual personality tio bo

FengShui is supposed to help to bring 'smoothness' in our life. Be it family, career, health, etc. But have we taken into consideration the 'Shen chen ba zhi'?

Some ppl are born in a wrong time, such that at times FS cannot help them in life. Do u guys study about that?

Ya la....you partial right la.....but many lousy lives also got saved by fs....maybe your knowledge exposure not enough yet lo

if FS is so good, why are there divorces rate so high, unemployment, etc etc etc?

So many families are listening to all the fengshui, in the end, what happen? confirmed i am very sure they don't face the stove and the sink wih each other. So what?

FS good doesn't mean people practising tio boh? Even people practising doesn't mean practise correctly tio bo? stove and sink is not everything about divorce or unemployment le.....can be because of other things le........just like if people gaykiang follow those info here about stove and sink with star chart......may end up concussion lo........listening to feng shui talk and reading forum or books doesn't mean they understand and practise correctly lo.....understand bo? BECAUSE LE.....there are many situation lo

My friend put a kerb in front of his house main door, his reason - to prevent the good luck from flowing out.

So i ask him- at the same time, are u preventing good luck from coming in?

he shut his mouth after that.

haha......you are sooooo smart le

A high number of Ang Mo don't believe in Fengshui. So are they always having bad luck?

Not necessary.....we won't know the survey numbers.....there are so many situations, as you said.....people also got their bazi wat

Seriously, what is what?

And how come there are different school of thoughts? or rather... whose thoughts?

Gaykiang people's thoughts hehe.....

wah lau eh.....study chinese history will know la.....why so many type of martial arts? why so many different type of cars? Why so many different formulas? why so many banks...which bank? you very funny le.......answer already there wat

In China, the people will have 1 school of thoughts, also influenced with their way of life.

In Korea, the people also will have their school of thoughts, also influenced by their way of life and culture.

Been to china? Why guang chou so many pick pockets? Been to Yunnan, why people must drink until death before sealing a deal? Been to shanghai? Why all follow ang mo style........been to other parts of china......why their mandarin so poor?.......what 1 thought? You need exposure man.......

So who is right in calculating the FS?

God knows........if people is right about their FS, they already practising out there liao......no need to keep writing here to show off.....like me hehehe

I am not against FS. But why make your life so miserable just bcas of FS?!

Not writing here is really miserable for me......you know.....some people got no lives out there and they got to stick their head into the forum even at 4am!!!

Oops....not me ho

Agar-agar de ho.

Aga aga can die people wanna.....mai siao siao ho bo

乾山乾向水乾流,富贵永无忧。。。。。。

Cheers !

You understand what it means......explain la....don't always write halfway.

waH SEH....who is dripping juice......me or him?

wise man talking .........cheers

Cheers!

Wah lau....laugh liao must give me present la.....

Been to china? Why guang chou so many pick pockets? Been to Yunnan, why people must drink until death before sealing a deal? Been to shanghai? Why all follow ang mo style........been to other parts of china......why their mandarin so poor?.......what 1 thought? You need exposure man.......

This is a really good point here, but if one must go thru improper way of closing a deal meaning this deal better not close. 如果利用酒色场所而得财,必失财于酒色问题。一步错,满盘皆落索。

waH SEH....who is dripping juice......me or him?

Yes, I was referring to you. It will be good to share more so that I can drink the whole glass of juice.