Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegal

Stove And Basin

surfing to read more, I get more confusion. If there is no further explanation of the diagram and where to put the stove, why put in the first place?

Cos 天机不可泄漏 。You wanna know where to put according to star plate map, you must know what is 物物一太极. Before you know what is 物物一太极, must understand 易学, before we understand 易学, must go back 4500 yrs chinese history. Thats where the basic of FS are.

Wanna know then go find out, this world no free lunch one. Its already release to public how starplate map is being plot, no more secret or mystery, The most basic and most difficult part of FS is how to see everything as different signs. Five element is that easy to say, but five element with life is hard to do (活五行)。Element with life, is just yin yang + five element (阴阳加五行)。Must do until the element got life, no life is pointless.

What is element with life? Example an ancient coin is pointless,dead and no one use it in modern days, a grandfather clock can move,make sound and we use it to tell time, is an element with life.

Only yin and yang come together then there is life and yin and yang come together to create life. Everyday we using this theory, like husband and wife, everyday our body breathe, walk and talk,but everyday use yet dunno.

These are all basic fundamental of FS. The most layman one.

Edited by midasls

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Cookie,

Oven has a sitting and facing direction, to my knowledge and practice according to the star plate mountain stars and water stars (座向星盘) and also door don't face oven,oven don't face toilet bowl,don't face dustbin.

Sitting on 1 mountain star, bad

Sitting on 2 mountain star, bad

Sitting on 3 mountain star, good

Sitting on 4 mountain star, good

Sitting on 5 mountain star, super bad

Sitting on 6 mountain star, bad

Sitting on 7 mountain star, bad

Sitting on 8 mountain star, good

Sitting on 9 mountain star, fire too strong bad.

Facing 1 water star, good

Facing 2 water star, bad

Facing 3 water star, good

Facing 4 water star, good

Facing 5 water star, bad

Facing 6 water star, bad

Facing 7 water star, bad

Facing 8 water star, good

Facing 9 water star, bad

Basin and oven side by side is ok. Oven is one of the important feature in FS. Above placement depends on which stars is the feature stars in the 元运。If 元运, 3 or 4 stars as the feature stars (当令)then oven will deteriorate the feature lucky stars. The above sit and facing list is according to current 元运.

Cheers.

My knowledge is not as good as some of you but my flying starzzzz not bad and I notice the above is wrong. Can anyone help to comment as I don't wantzzzzz to enter into an never endingzzzzz debate

Hi Cookie,

Oven has a sitting and facing direction, to my knowledge and practice according to the star plate mountain stars and water stars (座向星盘) and also door don't face oven,oven don't face toilet bowl,don't face dustbin.

Facing 2 water star, bad

Facing 5 water star, bad

Facing 6 water star, bad

Facing 7 water star, bad

Facing 9 water star, bad

Basin and oven side by side is ok. Oven is one of the important feature in FS. Above placement depends on which stars is the feature stars in the 元运。If 元运, 3 or 4 stars as the feature stars (当令)then oven will deteriorate the feature lucky stars. The above sit and facing list is according to current 元运.

Cheers.

So stove side by side with basin is okie... thanks !

I cant understand the stars you mentioning above... very chim leh, can elaborate in layman?

Edited by cookiegal

So stove side by side with basin is okie... thanks !

I cant understand the stars you mentioning above... very chim leh, can elaborate in layman?

Cookie,

An object have a sitting and a facing, like we sit at chair we face table, in a typical scenario. Stars above, I like to use 卦气, to describe it. The map and sitting facing list is for finding the best sitting and facing position.

For example sitting on 8 mountain stars face 3 water stars, 3 is wood and 8 is earth which is also the auspicious 卦气, and stove is fire, then you will have a 木生火,火生土 combination and stove we use it to cook, therefore is an element with life (活五行)。

This segment is not layman. Its already involving practical usage. As in how to super impose the star plate in the house hold, and how to find the 卦气 thats already very advance. This is the part where FS split into many different practices. Like Ivy says, can go on to never ending debate.

Edited by midasls

Stars 1, 一白 - 人缘(桃花),智慧,五行水

Stars 2, 二黑 - 病符,孤寡,卑下,柔和, 五行土

Stars 3, 三碧 - 是非,争斗,官非,破财,生灾,五行木

Stars 4, 四绿 - 疯狂,负面桃花, 五行木

Stars 5, 五黄 - 病患,凶祸,孤寡,破财,死亡,五行土

Stars 6, 六白 - 官显, 权威, 名气, 驿马,变动, 五行金

Stars 7, 七赤 - 破耗,动盗, 五行金

Stars 8, 八白 - 君子,大利财, 地, 升级, 五行土

Stars 9, 九紫 - 喜庆,美艳,文明,人缘(桃花), 五行火

These are basic representations of stars, it depends on how we use it.

Edited by midasls

Posted Today, 10:34 AM

midasls, on 18 Aug 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi Cookie,

Facing 2 water star, bad

Facing 5 water star, bad

Facing 6 water star, bad

Facing 7 water star, bad

Facing 9 water star, bad

Cheers.

My knowledge is not as good as some of you but my flying starzzzz not bad and I notice the above is wrong. Can anyone help to comment as I don't wantzzzzz to enter into an never endingzzzzz debate

Wah.....didn't know your flying star so good ah......tio la, you are correct le. Pai Seh, I didn't even notice le. You very sharp. This type of information on sitting and facing stars is beginner's stuff but when applied to stove, it doesn't work as described liao. Amateurs will use the 五行 concept of earth element propers 旺 and wood element give birth 生. Totally rubbish. Any forumers use the stove and place accordingly can end up losing their family members or family members fall into serious illness.

I won't be like those amateurish people use the excuse of 天机不可泄漏 to avoid sharing this topic because they don't know. Nowadays masters all giving courses liao, say all these cina cina phrases think still in olden china ah ( I share only just for this topic hobo). Those got substance will know what I'm talking about tio boh?

Lets say East facing, 坐庚, M8 W8 at east, cookoo forumer follow the above reference and place stove sit east, one or some of the family members will have health problems. Place stove sit west M3W4 also will have health problem

Another, south facing, 坐子. SW got M1W6. Again blur forummer go follow the above and place stove, this wan more jialat, serious illness can cause cyst, tumour growth or can die people wanna.

The above is base on 山龙, 地元龙 , 元运 相 克

So to all forummers, anyhow follow other people advice can die wanna....you know

Those got liao wanna, can clap clap or not, I also consumer le......

ok wait ...there are 2 points raised here

1. kcwee - say stove facing basin - no good (i interpreted above)

2. midasls - say stove facing basin - no impact (i interpreted above)

Consumer (me) : first i would like to know from kcwee "the impact ", since midasls say no impact (means there is nothing i can derive from it).

I must say different school of thoughts different practise , which means two different impact (if any) ?

yes i bought from a bankrupt due to SARS. I think it is okay to purchase from bankrupt which means the cost is low. $430 per sq feet for 1500 sq feet@ free hold, somemore downtown line mrt ready in 2015 (1 min walk) - where to find ? So from commerical view - i made the right decision. I remembered me and my wife walk in - without a single complains at all when we purchase this condo.

Wah lau.....quote me ah? I also consumer le ....just because learnt some skin and hair doesn't mean I Best Denki tio bo?

I think i read you got many masters wat.....go ask them, see which one say stove opposite basin ok. I will go help you tear down their signboard if they say ok and their home otherwise, hehe

This is simple 水火相冲, some people may use what 既济卦 rubbish, all this is because some people learnt liao didn't know how to apply.

Bro, tell you one story hobo. Last time my teacher's new enrolment got one new student, si bei how lian, came in said already learnt flying stars, got master certificate liao, already advance level liao, asked my teacher what other kung fu can teach him. My teacher ask him to share with the new students how to activate water star, the sibei how lian went to the podium and tell everyone to put water , like fish tank la at water star 8. All my seniors and lim peh laugh until the whole whole class don't know what happen. My teacher later then told him, water put wrongly can die people also.

So investment is one thing, location, location and location can never go wrong. But staying there and maintain stove basin clash......take care bro.....

Wah lau.....quote me ah? I also consumer le ....just because learnt some skin and hair doesn't mean I Best Denki tio bo?

I think i read you got many masters wat.....go ask them, see which one say stove opposite basin ok. I will go help you tear down their signboard if they say ok and their home otherwise, hehe

This is simple 水火相冲, some people may use what 既济卦 rubbish, all this is because some people learnt liao didn't know how to apply.

Bro, tell you one story hobo. Last time my teacher's new enrolment got one new student, si bei how lian, came in said already learnt flying stars, got master certificate liao, already advance level liao, asked my teacher what other kung fu can teach him. My teacher ask him to share with the new students how to activate water star, the sibei how lian went to the podium and tell everyone to put water , like fish tank la at water star 8. All my seniors and lim peh laugh until the whole whole class don't know what happen. My teacher later then told him, water put wrongly can die people also.

So investment is one thing, location, location and location can never go wrong. But staying there and maintain stove basin clash......take care bro.....

Can I ask if their is a space for us to stand in between the basin and stove, if not how to cook ?

Actually.........first basin is what sign? See water means water, really not my practice. Stove is fire, fire use to cook food. Like toilet bowl got water does that means its water ?

Alot of room for discussion.

Posted Today, 10:34 AM

Lets say East facing, 坐庚, M8 W8 at east, cookoo forumer follow the above reference and place stove sit east, one or some of the family members will have health problems. Place stove sit west M3W4 also will have health problem

Another, south facing, 坐子. SW got M1W6. Again blur forummer go follow the above and place stove, this wan more jialat, serious illness can cause cyst, tumour growth or can die people wanna.

The above is base on 山龙, 地元龙 , 元运 相 克

So to all forummers, anyhow follow other people advice can die wanna....you know

Those got liao wanna, can clap clap or not, I also consumer le......

I do picked up some fs knowledge along the way. I think as a consumer, we also need to know what exactly a master is doing in our house. I agree with kcwee that the stove placement is not as simple as following the timely mountain star. What kswee indicated was also mentioned by my course master but was stopped short of explaining further.

A house is where I'll spend much of my time in it. Whether be it myths or tradition or feng shui, it has already been long passed down that stove should not face a water basin.

I think Kcwee's explanation is good for consumers like us to have more caution. Hope he can share more.

Can I ask if their is a space for us to stand in between the basin and stove, if not how to cook ?

That I agreed with you. In between is where anyone stand between - cook and wash (need to turn your back and vice versa for wash / cook)

Actually.........first basin is what sign? See water means water, really not my practice. Stove is fire, fire use to cook food. Like toilet bowl got water does that means its water ?

Alot of room for discussion.

I think most FS students feels "basin and stove" opposite clashes, but you think otherwise. I would like to hear your views. However you may be right in your views as well. Some myths may be too old and difficult to break (basic and stove opposite clash).

Eg last time a fs master (when I first bought the place) told me to put the Guan Yin status facing the long hall way (and the long hall way face the master bed room) - many people say no good. But I live there many years, nothing happen. However another Thai practisioner came along the way (many years later) and suggest face another direction (which I say - ok) - so now no longer face master bed room. To me, both methods did not have much impact to me - so to me the myth is broken on Guan Yin facing master bed room (of course not saying Guan yin IN the master bed room)

==> what does the clash do ?

I think most FS students feels "basin and stove" opposite clashes, but you think otherwise. I would like to hear your views. However you may be right in your views as well. Some myths may be too old and difficult to break (basic and stove opposite clash).

Eg last time a fs master (when I first bought the place) told me to put the Guan Yin status facing the long hall way (and the long hall way face the master bed room) - many people say no good. But I live there many years, nothing happen. However another Thai practisioner came along the way (many years later) and suggest face another direction (which I say - ok) - so now no longer face master bed room. To me, both methods did not have much impact to me - so to me the myth is broken on Guan Yin facing master bed room (of course not saying Guan yin IN the master bed room)

Hey Kali,

Cos my view is everything belong to signs (八卦), therefore if the sign belongs to an element that does not clash with stove fire then its ok. Before we commit what element is an object we must look carefully and think about its uses, shapes and colour with uses as top priority, these are example of identifying signs (卦)。Thats does not mean that some signs(卦) are bad or some signs are good, we must be able to identify the pro and cons, 正面 or 负面 of each(卦). If pro we use, if con we avoid. Like messy cables are bad so we use tubing to keep them tidy then the signs become good.

Like water, can let people drink, but what happen when water is use to wash dishes ? Is water still water ?Water in its original state and uses is for us to drink but thru time and space it transform to other uses. Its just like today I polite, tomorrow I rude, next day I study hard, all this is a transformation of several me and myself. Easier said is, SG have SG so call 4 seasons, no matter how it change its still in SG. You have your 5 element and I have my 5 element, we no need to snatch from each other. Like the world, my winter is your summer so on and so forth. Is all about time and space.

If we flash back to ancient time, there was no basin, the water well is outside of the house,also the toilet and lastly the washing area,even cooking sometimes is outside the house. We have to becareful when using so call ancient myth, it might be an invention along the way to modernisation. Modernisation brought everything under one roof.

I also never heard about Kuan Yin facing bed from outside hall way, my knowledge is when house got alot of different statues (漫天神佛), then very hard to have peace.

So as for these discussion all I can say is, if one party say avoid then if avoid means feel better just avoid it, but what if to those consumer can't avoid ? I think the best way is still survey and get the statistic. So the more people with basin oppo stove chime in the clearer picture we have but there are many other factors affecting stove too. What can we say without house survey or audit ?

If its seriously a water sign then it will not clash with fire, if not how we boil soup? Cooking also need water too. Water enter stove transform into food for us, its a creation. So to us whats the use of water? Like KC said 既济卦 or 未济卦,is just who is on top who is below, water on top fire below 既济,fire on top water below 未济, from here we see its just a matter of where things change to at that time. Of cos in FS we use element to do certain calculation and also to achieve mountain stars to be healthy, thus we will use an element that compliment the master mountain star element. 客来生主关系. Fire and Water, although comes together will fight each other, depends on yin and yang too. For example yang water and ying fire although element clash but yin yang combine, vice versa, combines means new creation ! So before we look at element first we must look at the yin yang of the object. Stove with real fire is yang fire.

To be fair Kali, you are asking KC what the clash does, that belong to 断事, which is looking at signs and clashes and stating down the outcome, thats not an easy question. I can share with you, fire stand for polite, clear minded, fast, these are a few examples of fire good character, so if fire gone wrong.....you will know how to tell.

Lastly "TIME IS YANG, SPACE IS YING", ying and yang is a relationship, example like a Head of Department (HOD), in front of bosses the HOD is ying, infront of the Department the HOD is yang. 5 element are not dead object. Stars don't fly, it just change with time like our seasons, therefore we call it 气.

Cheers.

Edited by midasls

Wah biang oui , can I ask you back your kitchen only 1x1 size? Even how small a kitchen, you still can place in L shape or side by side. When you post something or a question, make sure it make sense. Otherwise, readers can tell your brain's IQ.