Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RumbleInStyle

Rumble In Style

Hi RumbleInStyle, you house renovation really looks great especially the kitchen. Like it so much. :good:

I'm currently renovating my flat and more or less having the same concept as yours. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Do you mind sharing the ID contact?

Best Regards

Vlad

Just PMed you

Hi RumbleInStyle, you house renovation really looks great especially the kitchen. Like it so much. :good:

I'm currently renovating my flat and more or less having the same concept as yours. :P

Thanks! All the best for your reno!

Loving your kitchen entrance and the dining hall setup.. the table plus the feature floor super retro.. like those kopitiam from the past... NICE!

hey really brilliant work with the renovation, and thanks for sharing your experience! would you mind sharing the contact of your contractor please? thanks so much

how is the pressure of your princeton water heater?

We don't have a rain shower, so it's ok for our needs.

hey really brilliant work with the renovation, and thanks for sharing your experience! would you mind sharing the contact of your contractor please? thanks so much

PMed you

thanks. but that princeton comes with the big nozzle right? means not really strong but average yea? cos i was looking at that.

Yup, probably average, but we don't really have a good comparison with others – it works well enough for us. Anyway, we got the heater due to it's heating capabilities rather than its nozzle, so it was a pleasant surprise that it came with a nozzle that we were ok with. But nothing is stopping you from purchasing a stronger nozzle to replace the default one.

• Like 1