Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blueclown

Reno Journey Of My 4-Room Bto

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats on getting your keys. Floorplan is pretty interesting, compared to standard BTO floorplans. But the lift intruding into the living/dining is quite a pain, creates a passageway there.

Congrats on getting your keys. Floorplan is pretty interesting, compared to standard BTO floorplans. But the lift intruding into the living/dining is quite a pain, creates a passageway there.

Ya, sharp eye bro.

This cause my living/dining looked much smaller compare to other units which in rectangle whereas mine is too squarish and difficult for furniture placing:(

Anyway, will make a full hight shoe cabinet at the passageway there, at least our limited space not wasted.

Ya, sharp eye bro.

This cause my living/dining looked much smaller compare to other units which in rectangle whereas mine is too squarish and difficult for furniture placing:(

Anyway, will make a full hight shoe cabinet at the passageway there, at least our limited space not wasted.

will be trying to steal some ideas from your "passageway". i have a similar layout, but mine is gonna be a bomb shelter instead. anways, still many years to go, prob in 2Q 2016.

The past few weeks, we’ve met up with quite a number of ID/ contractor and now already have few reasonable quotations on hand. For us we are trying to keep the cost within our budget, so it is definitely not a fancy renovation, but at the price we can afford.

And for the ID we are going to engage, we hope with him we would have total peace of mind throughout the whole renovation process of our flat, hassle free & minimize hiccup.