Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
klimoo

Klimoo's Reno Journey

HI, Klimoo nice place you had and nice reno I like your masteroom white slding wardrobe it is laminated can you kindly PM your carpenter contact and how much he quote thank :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very well renovated. Love the idea of the hanging ceiling lights as bedside lamps. Save space

Hee thanks claypot. Yes it is indeed quite convenient! Plenty of space on the bedside table for specs, phone, books, laptop etc. :good:

HI, Klimoo nice place you had and nice reno I like your masteroom white slding wardrobe it is laminated can you kindly PM your carpenter contact and how much he quote thank :)

Thanks tarzanboy! PM-ed! :)

Don't mind can you show me how the bifold door of your kitchen works? pm will do also. =)

Does it push two ways or works like a typical aluminum bifold toilet door, fold to one side?

Very lovely! Congrats!!

Thank you Makanology! :D Now can graduate from reno journey and move on to deco journey! Hee

Don't mind can you show me how the bifold door of your kitchen works? pm will do also. =)

Does it push two ways or works like a typical aluminum bifold toilet door, fold to one side?

Hi titanus, its works like a typical aluminum bifold door! Just that this is wood and glass hee. So basically it will fold to the left and the track is on top. The door can only be locked from the kitchen side and the lock is like a metal strip which 'locks' by working as a barrier against the two pieces of door to prevent them from folding up. Currently I don't have any pictures of the folded door but I'll take pics the next time I go back!

No dining area?

Hi Sappyd, yes we do have a dining area just outside the kitchen but the dining table was just delivered today and shortly after the caterer came and we had to set up the table for the mini buffet. So no pics for the dining area yet! But will take photos n post as soon as I can :)

Hi, where did you get the table from and cost? Does it comes with the drawers?

Hi OceanEleven, the study table is entirely from Ikea! For the table, we are using the 1.86m Numerar birch worktop together with Adils legs. The drawer in the middle is an Alex drawer unit. The drawer unit is a must for support as the worktop is solid wood and too heavy for just 4 legs. So for this combination, it will cost $335.

Edited by klimoo

Thanks Klimoo, I know what you mean already. Are those Lourved wood doors in the bedroom and bifold as well meaning fold to one side like your kitchen doors. Nice combi with the MBR and the cabinet and Lourved door!

Thanks Klimoo, I know what you mean already. Are those Lourved wood doors in the bedroom and bifold as well meaning fold to one side like your kitchen doors. Nice combi with the MBR and the cabinet and Lourved door!

Hee thanks for the compliments I like the combi v much too! :lol: Planning to add a dresser, mirror and chair to the empty space and hopefully they'll come together nicely! Nope the louvered doors in the mbr is not a bifold. It opens from the center and swings outwards, hence my green door mat have to place far far haha

Hee thanks for the compliments I like the combi v much too! :lol: Planning to add a dresser, mirror and chair to the empty space and hopefully they'll come together nicely! Nope the louvered doors in the mbr is not a bifold. It opens from the center and swings outwards, hence my green door mat have to place far far haha

Thanks. Thats a pull out then. ookok