Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vianice

Fsm Jo Ching Or Kevin Foong

Hi I am urgently looking for a good FSM to view my existing house which I've moved in for almost 1 year. Ifelt there might be some bad fengshui in my house as every things seems not so smooth. I didn't ask any fsm to view my house b4 reno. Hope kind people here can recommend me a good fsm. So far my online research helped me to shortlist the above two fsm. Anyone has engaged them b4? Is it good?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The forum members can only quote names that they have EXPERIENCED it before. Which means they pay $$$ and either suffer or enjoy the fsm recommendations.

If i say Mr X GOOD - this is becos it happens at the right time and i pay for the services. However i cannot say Mr Y is no good as i have not use his service before !

For the 2 names u quoted, i did not use their services.

Kevin Foong learn from Jo Ching. So should be using the same technique during house audit. But because Kelvin still a newbie, I think Jo Ching should be the kung hu one

Not sure about Jo Ching, we got our audit done for our DBSS 7 months ago by Master Kevin Foong. My hubby recently got promoted to a senior position, not sure whether its has anything to do with the audit. He did mentioned his masters are from Taiwan and Malaysia though.. dun realli care whose master better, as long got good result for us.

I agree very much with people who said that what precedes the work, diagnosis of a professional is character. If a doctor has no sympathy, you may need to fear of the surgery.

If a fsm uses vulgarity in forum post, it should also depicts the character which in turns the work.

Last time there was a website called fivearts.net, any fsm who was from there criticising or using vulgar knows what I'm talking about.

It has been almost a year since our audit is done by Master Kevin Foong. The result has been amazing for us. My hubby is holding on to the vice president position in the bank. Rose two rank since last year. The bed position was fixed to a certain degree according to him. We had a new partition installed and one of the room door location was changed. My second daughter had childhood asthma since birth. The frequency of the attacks has reduced drastically this year.

It has been almost a year since our audit is done by Master Kevin Foong. The result has been amazing for us. My hubby is holding on to the vice president position in the bank. Rose two rank since last year. The bed position was fixed to a certain degree according to him. We had a new partition installed and one of the room door location was changed. My second daughter had childhood asthma since birth. The frequency of the attacks has reduced drastically this year.

I happen to know many bank managers, which bank and branch is your hubby in?

Bedroom influences courtroom.

Beware courtroom affairs being settled in bedroom.

Had our house audited by Jo Ching, everything went south not long after... had a major quarrel with my hubby. sighz.. We had a second consult from joey yap from malaysia, who seems to improve our situation in the house.. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:06 PM, citylifestyle said:

Had our house audited by Jo Ching, everything went south not long after... had a major quarrel with my hubby. sighz.. We had a second consult from joey yap from malaysia, who seems to improve our situation in the house.. 

remember you have only 1 spouse. Quarrel with spouse is NORMAL, nothing to do with FS or audit.

those never quarrel ones ..please ask them to ACT IN MEDIACORP CHANNEL 8

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, citylifestyle said:

Well.. My hubby got retrenched and my elder son always fall sick.. quarrels become frequent because of problem.. 

sorry that your spouse got retrenched. The solution to this is not about fs audits or getting a new master as this will end-up paying extras for such services. Perhaps your hubby can look for assistance with the MP or job fairs. All these are FREE and won't cost an arm and an leg.

if you think Jo Ching destroys the harmony in your house, perhaps you can revert back the old setup and remove those implementation recommended by Jo Ching, rather than jump into next FS master.

On 05/06/2016 at 2:32 PM, citylifestyle said:

Well.. My hubby got retrenched and my elder son always fall sick.. quarrels become frequent because of problem.. 

Allow me to share:

My wife couldn't 'forget' and 'forgive' my resignation at the age of 49 w/o an offer of job in hand.

She couldn't 'forgive' me for my lenting $500 to my 2nd biological brother(odd job labourer, 8 yr older than me) w/o consulting her first. And she decided not to visit my parents home during cny...forever.

She has many 'couldn'ts' and many things cannot 'forgive' in her mind, heart and soul. She often in bad mood and tired. Couldn't make sound decision at right time at right place.....As if all ppls done the wrong things on her. To untie the knot needs one who tie the knot.

Please let all these GO with wind. Say something more encouraging, be forgiving, accommodating, learn more...stay positive, move forward, don't look back.

We come empty hands and will go with empty hands, enjoy the process.......

Edited by bepgof