Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

very pretty foyer lights!

does the design trap dust easily?

Thank u!! It's like rattan so yes I guess it will. Im prepared to clean weekly or so. It's just too pweety laa!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Super mama! U got nice theme!!!

Cant wait to see your progress picture :)

Could you share with me your id contact?

More exciting photos will be shared this weekend!! PM U. Edited by SuperMama

ID informed carpentry installing this Fri! Hooray!

This week:

1. Ceiling Fans Installation - 4/3

2. Carpentry for kitchen and bathroom - 7/3

3. Reconfiguration of Track-lights - 6/3

4. Painting (Nippon Sail White for whole house and Angel Pink for baby's room) - 9/3

5. Shower screen and bathroom full length mirror installation - TBA

looking at your progress, it makes so much sense to buy from taobao, if the shipping is reasonable.

do share with us your experience with amcon, and their charges by sea per cubic meter. :)

• Like 1

hello, is it possible if you share with my your quotation? :)

PS, i love you white track lights. :wub:

Pm sent! Thanks! I was contemplating using black or white as it seems everyone bought black! But since I'm aiming for modern Scandinavian, I decided to try white ones. Wait for my living room pics.. 10x tracklights.......reconfiguration shpuld be done by Fri. Heeheeeheeee

• Like 1

Hi Supermana,

Would like to know if you did order the wood and white color tv console from taobao? Am keen to get that one also, thus would be great if you could share your feedback after receiving it, of cos provided you have bot it.

Thanks!

Hi Supermana,

Would like to know if you did order the wood and white color tv console from taobao? Am keen to get that one also, thus would be great if you could share your feedback after receiving it, of cos provided you have bot it.

Thanks!

Hihi,

I received it on 27th Feb through Amcon! Havent open it as I need a crowbar to pry open the packaging. Also my place is very dusty and in a mess now so I am not so keen to open too. Thought of asking ID to get his guys to help this Friday. Hehehe. For now it's hidden in the bombshelter..

looking at your progress, it makes so much sense to buy from taobao, if the shipping is reasonable.

do share with us your experience with amcon, and their charges by sea per cubic meter. :)

Ordering with Amcon was easy but after payment was done, there was absolutely no updates from them till they were shipping the items to Singapore. The transit time from China warehouse to their SG warehouse is less than a week. I noticed once items are in SG, follow up is good. If you do not mind customer service but wants fast shipping, can consider them. Take note that they do not do any checking of the packages so omce received must QC all items. I've checked all except for a solid wood tv console which cannot be opened! It's is wrapped with wooden frame.

You can refer to my page 1 post on TB purchases via Amcon -

25 track lights

13m tracks

2 bar stools

a foyer light

a 1.5m tv console

I paid $180+ for the shipping (1m3). Need to check the breakdown and update later. Rmb 550/m3 and S$30 document fees and GST. Each link is RBM 50. To me, it's cheap and I'm confident to buy from TB again.

Must do homework amd check which seller to buy from. Heard from my PRC friend that some sellers are fake!

Hi supermama, i believed u bought the same tv console as me. Not to worry, mine is still going strong after more than a year of usage.

• Like 1

for your aircon installation.. did u ask the guy to make 2 trips down... meaning 1st trip to do the trunking and stuff , 2nd trip to set up the aircon... or u do everything in just 1 trip ?

Hi Supermana,

Thanks!

Weekend is here and we selected the following items for our living and dining area! Got inspired by many other t-bloggers here with the same theme.

Dining Table - a tad too long @ 1.68m but as per our measurement, it will fit just fine! Simply love the solid wood top, it was love at first sight for me. Haha!

gallery_57430_8_105496.jpg

Dining chairs - 2pcs as per photo + another 2pcs with armrests (total 4 chairs) - all white, very common design but fits our theme and most of all - comfy & affordable!

gallery_57430_8_87003.jpg

PLUS this dining bench!

gallery_57430_8_36653.jpg

We shortlisted this sofa....

gallery_57430_8_21135.jpg

Alas, due to budget constraint, we selected the following 3-seater instead. Covers are not detachable but we figure we can maintain it with a steam vacuum (keeping fingers crossed!) Love the design toooooo!

gallery_57430_8_235135.jpg

Hi Supermama,

U can try buy sofa from Notion Design...think price will be cheaper abit & can detachable ...I seen these similar design in their shop too before....

• Like 1