Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi SuperMama,

Mind to share your ID and contractor's contact? Will like to go for scandi concept with limited budget too! when I saw your budget, it's totally fit!

I like the kitchen tiles!! how much is this cost?

keep us update!

• Like 1

Hello! I found the chairs' measurements I reserved earlier which could no longer fit under the 1.5m table.

daw.jpg

I am still keeping these 2 - can fit in side by side

dsw.jpg

just get the bottom 2 should be able to fit in right? thats e same chair i'm aiming, think everybody who reads this forum is aiming for HEHE

Hi SuperMama,

Mind to share your ID and contractor's contact? Will like to go for scandi concept with limited budget too! when I saw your budget, it's totally fit!

keep us update!

Hi Agnes,

I'll send quote and contact tonight from home. I paid $94 for the half wall tiles at 40sqf. $2.20psf. ID not charging to lay the tiles. Heeeeeheee.

Cheers!

Edited by SuperMama

Hi SuperMama,

Good Day! Can share your ID quote?

Thanks!

Hi, able to share your contractor and quote? Am on the lookout for one as just gotten my keys...thanks!

Hi SuperMama,

keep us update!

All PM sent !

just get the bottom 2 should be able to fit in right? thats e same chair i'm aiming, think everybody who reads this forum is aiming for HEHE

Ahhhh, let me show you what is my final dining configuration...a bit scandi-rojak :sport-smiley-018:

Table

gallery_57430_7_8417.jpg

Bench

gallery_57430_8_36653.jpg

2pcs each of these chairs - got beige chairs on purpose to create contrast else everything white./black very boring. Too bad no blue-green.

gallery_57430_7_178763.jpgdsw.jpg

supermama, u see in that dining and dining chair pic of yours, the chairs fitted in are bigger than your white ones, should be relative cheaper too!

supermama, u see in that dining and dining chair pic of yours, the chairs fitted in are bigger than your white ones, should be relative cheaper too!

Hi Takaishi,

I heart those too but the price tag is out of my budget at $100+++ each. They cannot be pushed in too whereas the white armrests ones are only $79 each. Hahaha.

Edited by SuperMama