Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Updates!

Permit

HDB haven't approve our permit to hack the kitchen wall, urgh! WA-ed ID last night and he said they expedited with HDB and it will be approved this week. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Cement Screed by HDB

We are into the 4th week now ~ waiting for dearest HDB, we called our officer only to be entertained by the answering machine - again. Left him a msg, hope he gets back tomorrow or we will be calling everyday :bleah:

Work Schedule

Since cement screed and permit are on hold now, ID cannot plan yet. Boohooo :~ Just called to postpone delivery for our aircon, hob, hood, fans, TV, etc, to March.

Sliding windows for Service Yard

Signed on with a popular contractor on RT! Windows will be installed next week, yay! So, goodbye to stray cigarette butts flying in...

TV Console

We saw (& loved) one at Picket&Rail over the weekend but it was $1,199 :jawdrop: (more than our sofa and dining table combined) so we went TB-ing again... :notti: But after seeing the local shipping costs, still out of our budget so we are back to our original choice.

Wanted to get this

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a2106.m861.1000384.142.4RZnvH&id=36978096698&scm=1029.newlist-0.1.50065205&ppath=&sku=&ug=

gallery_57430_8_542.jpg

or this..........

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a2106.m861.1000384.7.oZnYOw&id=35211764144&source=dou&scm=1029.newlist-0.bts2.50065205&ppath=&sku=&ug=

gallery_57430_8_26009.jpg

What we saw from Picket&Rail - RP 1599 / sale 1199

anders_tv_unit_1024x1024.jpg?v=136479642

Eventually, we are getting this instead since it is 50% cheaper. On a positive note, it is something different & still solid wood!!!

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.DOY4HJ&id=17423851770

gallery_57430_8_51400.jpg

Edited by SuperMama

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you very much. I love your furniture and items bought! I think we might have similar taste :)

Thanks! Looking forward to see your place too!

My dear friends , please check your floor traps for any debris or harden cement before your Reno start. Never expect HDB will Pre-check 100% all BTO units. I'm one of the victim, they (HDB) put the blame on my Reno guy and play tai ji. In the end , I bear all the rectify cost.

• Like 1

the fan's cool. looks fully moulded. good choice

Unfortunately, we chose KDK instead of this due to budget constraints =(

Nice . We are engaging the same ID

Hello!!! I'm following your t-blog too!

Unfortunately, we chose KDK instead of this due to budget constraints =(

Hello!!! I'm following your t-blog too!

Looking foward to more pics from your home! :D