Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

Enjoyed reading your reno journey. I am new to this - just the first step I.e. Looking for IDs - browsed posh home's website and thought some of the projects look ok.. Could you share your quotation with me so that I could get a gauge of the costs? My email is lltan72@gmail.com. Thanks and much appreciated!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

gallery_54206_8_48.jpg

Yo w3iy3n & marcusolp! #CalvinTan told me that the brand is called #TotalPanel... I googled a bit for #TotalPanel and oh boy, seems like they have quite a range of other wall finishes too! Dunno where this #PoshHome get all these good material contacts from... But good for us! :) Enjoy guys!! :D

thks bro,btw if anyone interested i found this on taobao,just to share http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.6846101.1130973605.d4915205.7s2w3R&id=35863633841&_u=o1ms5uq7b8cb :)

Edited by marcusolp

LOVE THE FIBREGLASS BRICK DESIGN! :D Where can I get it?

love to know also thks

gallery_54206_8_48.jpg

Yo w3iy3n & marcusolp! #CalvinTan told me that the brand is called #TotalPanel... I googled a bit for #TotalPanel and oh boy, seems like they have quite a range of other wall finishes too! Dunno where this #PoshHome get all these good material contacts from... But good for us! :) Enjoy guys!! :D

Edited by leonjennawong

• Like 1

Hi, mind sharing with me your quote and Calvin Tan contact? I'm new to this and could not see his details in your signature. My email: joycelynong12@gmail.com. Thanks!

My scandinavian renovation blog: http://www.renotalk....eno-experience/

(Do take note to refrain from leaving posts on my blog requesting for ID contacts/quotations so as not to flood my dear subscribers... PM me instead! !! Cheers! :))

Check out my 3D drawings at http://www.renotalk....e-4#entry842578

My renovation ID is #CalvinTan from #PoshHome (doesn't do walk-ins, referrals only; just tell him introduced by LeonJennaWong)

Contact no: 90618096 | Email: calvin@posh-home.com

Showroom Address: No. 33 Ubi Avenue 3, Vertex, #01-46, Singapore 408868

(Do take note to refrain from leaving posts on my blog requesting for ID contacts/quotations so as not to flood my dear subscribers... PM me instead! !! Cheers! :))

My renovation ID is #CalvinTan from #PoshHome (doesn't do walk-ins, referrals only; just tell him introduced by LeonJennaWong)

• Like 1

Hi, mind sharing with me your quote and Calvin Tan contact? I'm new to this and could not see his details in your signature. My email: joycelynong12@gmail.com. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Guojiawen! Hahaha Yea couldn't wait anymore so I started blogging liao.. Hehehe.. I noticed that our floor plan is EXACTLY the same!! :) keep blogging too!!

Haha minor difference.. our bomb shelter door open in front of the kitchen, yours open to the living room~

Yah, will keep blogging our reno journey!

• Like 1

Hello Guojiawen! Hahaha Yea couldn't wait anymore so I started blogging liao.. Hehehe.. I noticed that our floor plan is EXACTLY the same!! :) keep blogging too!!

Hey w3iy3n and marcusolp! Hahaha I'm so glad that I actually posted the fibreglass brick sheet! Although I can't go for it, I am happy to help you guys to fulfill your dream home concept!! :) renovation is so super exciting I think. Hahahahaha.. Eh back to topic, let me check with #CalvinTan and let you all know the brand soon... If you 2 can't wait, and haven't chosen an ID, then you might want to contact #PoshHome for an appointment first & then ask them there and then.. Hehe :D Thanks for your continued support of my humble t-blog!! Hehehe :) :) :)

thks bro,no hurry

• Like 1

Haha I thought I'm one of the few who started my tblog before getting keys! Actually thought from reading your posts so far that you are starting your reno already.. Btw, you have a very nice and entertaining way of writing your posts :lol:

Our keys will be here soon. Lets hang in there tgt! =p

LOVE THE FIBREGLASS BRICK DESIGN! :D Where can I get it?

love to know also thks

Hey w3iy3n and marcusolp! Hahaha I'm so glad that I actually posted the fibreglass brick sheet! Although I can't go for it, I am happy to help you guys to fulfill your dream home concept!! :) renovation is so super exciting I think. Hahahahaha.. Eh back to topic, let me check with #CalvinTan and let you all know the brand soon... If you 2 can't wait, and haven't chosen an ID, then you might want to contact #PoshHome for an appointment first & then ask them there and then.. Hehe :D Thanks for your continued support of my humble t-blog!! Hehehe :) :) :) Edited by leonjennawong

Before I start this post proper, I think it has to be said that we should be careful of certain ID companies who create user profiles in this forum to broadcast advertisement for their companies & dupe people into thinking that they are regular home owners... If a quick user profile view shows that this person has only been a renotalk user for 6 days, and is going around many T-Blogs to leave short and superficial sentences on how good their ID is.. Well, I think it's a little dubious. Just saying. I didn't mention any names. Haha... :P

(I actually quite like their facebook portfolio photos, but this kind of unethical advertisement just puts me off from having any kinds of dealings with this company. Talk about being counter-productive. :P)

In other news.... I finally got my HLE letter from HDB yesterday on 14 March 2014! WOOHOO!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to be able to start my actual renovation process!!! So envious of all you other home owners lei!!!! hehehe..

Anyway, just some simple updates today...

Thinking of getting this beautiful birch clock from Taobao.. Even CFO thinks it's nice!!!:thumbs up: Will probably place it over the oh-my-god-so-ugly ventilation opening of the household shelter! Actually saw something similar at Muji.. But erm, Muji is not for budget people like me. hahaha..

gallery_54206_8_383059.png

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=19027662270&spm=a230r.1.14.437.G5DBM7&id=19027662270

Also saw good reviews of this perfect white track lights from Taobao.. Yum yum! Hmm.. will probably have to measure the length of the tracks that I need before I go and buy anything..

gallery_54206_10_39215.png

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.62.2bW0O4&id=17499602429

Also, #CalvinTan is trying to psycho me to think about getting a solid wood coffee table!!! He whatsapped the following photo to me the other day... The grain & the entire wood piece is so nice!! But hor. Don't you all think it's so oddly-shaped? My good friend Mr DF Muscle said it looks like a weirdly-shaped guitar. I must admit that was not the first item that popped into my mind. :notti: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Ahem.*

gallery_54206_8_52561.jpg

Anyway I don't think I'm getting this wood piece.. If not CFO will kill me. hahahahaha... Just show you all what #CalvinTan has been pushing across to me only... :)

One last thing for today, I actually owe everyone the picture of the fibreglass brick wall sheet that I was mentioning in Post#24.. So here you are!

gallery_54206_8_48.jpg

I'm not actually getting these brick-wall fibreglass sheets either, because CFO doesn't like the brick-wall theme... :( *sad* But just for sharing purposes, I would've gotten these because I had done a rough calculation that using this fibreglass sheet is actually cheaper overall due to the ever-increasing high labour cost of getting a craftsman to come in and lay the actual half-bricks. Another advantage is that these fibreglass sheets are cleaner and faster to install... :)

Here's another photo for everyone to visualise better...

gallery_54206_8_33863.jpg

That's all for today.. Let's hope that HDB gives me my keys soooooonnnnn... :P

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FELLAS!!!! HEHEHE.. :)

Haha I thought I'm one of the few who started my tblog before getting keys! Actually thought from reading your posts so far that you are starting your reno already.. Btw, you have a very nice and entertaining way of writing your posts :lol:

Our keys will be here soon. Lets hang in there tgt! =p

• Like 1

Before I start this post proper, I think it has to be said that we should be careful of certain ID companies who create user profiles in this forum to broadcast advertisement for their companies & dupe people into thinking that they are regular home owners... If a quick user profile view shows that this person has only been a renotalk user for 6 days, and is going around many T-Blogs to leave short and superficial sentences on how good their ID is.. Well, I think it's a little dubious. Just saying. I didn't mention any names. Haha... :P

(I actually quite like their facebook portfolio photos, but this kind of unethical advertisement just puts me off from having any kinds of dealings with this company. Talk about being counter-productive. :P)

In other news.... I finally got my HLE letter from HDB yesterday on 14 March 2014! WOOHOO!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to be able to start my actual renovation process!!! So envious of all you other home owners lei!!!! hehehe..

Anyway, just some simple updates today...

Thinking of getting this beautiful birch clock from Taobao.. Even CFO thinks it's nice!!!:thumbs up: Will probably place it over the oh-my-god-so-ugly ventilation opening of the household shelter! Actually saw something similar at Muji.. But erm, Muji is not for budget people like me. hahaha..

gallery_54206_8_383059.png

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=19027662270&spm=a230r.1.14.437.G5DBM7&id=19027662270

Also saw good reviews of this perfect white track lights from Taobao.. Yum yum! Hmm.. will probably have to measure the length of the tracks that I need before I go and buy anything..

gallery_54206_10_39215.png

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.62.2bW0O4&id=17499602429

Also, #CalvinTan is trying to psycho me to think about getting a solid wood coffee table!!! He whatsapped the following photo to me the other day... The grain & the entire wood piece is so nice!! But hor. Don't you all think it's so oddly-shaped? My good friend Mr DF Muscle said it looks like a weirdly-shaped guitar. I must admit that was not the first item that popped into my mind. :notti: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Ahem.*

gallery_54206_8_52561.jpg

Anyway I don't think I'm getting this wood piece.. If not CFO will kill me. hahahahaha... Just show you all what #CalvinTan has been pushing across to me only... :)

One last thing for today, I actually owe everyone the picture of the fibreglass brick wall sheet that I was mentioning in Post#24.. So here you are!

gallery_54206_8_48.jpg

I'm not actually getting these brick-wall fibreglass sheets either, because CFO doesn't like the brick-wall theme... :( *sad* But just for sharing purposes, I would've gotten these because I had done a rough calculation that using this fibreglass sheet is actually cheaper overall due to the ever-increasing high labour cost of getting a craftsman to come in and lay the actual half-bricks. Another advantage is that these fibreglass sheets are cleaner and faster to install... :)

Here's another photo for everyone to visualise better...

gallery_54206_8_33863.jpg

That's all for today.. Let's hope that HDB gives me my keys soooooonnnnn... :P

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FELLAS!!!! HEHEHE.. :)

Edited by leonjennawong

• Like 1

Everything's a very personal preference but here's what I would pick, to add a slight tinge of rustic/industrial vibe to complement the 'recycled-boat-wood-look' dining table.

Bare bulb on holder (For e.g. Nud, Muuto etc. Can browse at Grafunkt or LifeStorey)

image-20130703070526.jpg
Or maybe replica Caravaggio Matt (can browse at those lighting shops along Balestier Rd)
caravaggio_matt_ceciliemanz_lightyears.j
Or good 'ole trusty Ikea (Hektar Pendant Lamp):
home-offices-fascinating-ikea-shared-wor

• Like 1