Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

Wow! Haha it's interesting to knw u hv 2 ID.... r the 2 ID having the same job scope?

Good luck for your renovation journey!!

I am gotta start my own renovation soon as well, similarly facing the same dilemma of giving up my deposit, but my story is different, i got two ID for my house =X

so considering to take just 1 ID for the renovation instead of two

=D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello n Thnx! Will consider it :)

Hehe seems like there r quite alot of dora fans ard here :D :D

Hi yan01,

been reading ur blog and I am a doraemon collector too. :good:

If you dun mind maybe you wana try to get this display cabinet from taobao

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.179.H6FG1v&id=14532055330

Hope it helps and good luck to your reno :)

Edited by yan01

i can totally relate to u ... becos my lego is collecting dust now :jawdrop: and i'm afraid of maintaining glass cabinet :wacko:

what firm up my decision for a display cabinet is that i finally conclude it will be easier to clean 4 big sheets of glass rather than hundred/thousand of bricks ...

Actually I wanted to have display cabinet for some lego too but I am afraid of the maintenance of it. Hahaha ~

i can totally relate to u ... becos my lego is collecting dust now :jawdrop: and i'm afraid of maintaining glass cabinet :wacko:

what firm up my decision for a display cabinet is that i finally conclude it will be easier to clean 4 big sheets of glass rather than hundred/thousand of bricks ...

Hahahaha ~

that is so true !!!

we went to visit the house in darkness again!! hehehe :notti:

tiling has finally started and they almost finished the whole living room and corridor already ...

12645375994_c23c8bf089_c.jpg

my tile colour

we requested to have some electrical pts and lan pt at the study area .... so the electrician actually "concealed" it by running the cabling across the living room from the tv side to the opposite side ... the "concealed" part is hidden under the tiles. reno guys are so smart!

12645019163_109f7df507_c.jpg

my water outlet for kitchen sink is done too! lol i dono why they splash some cement there .... am thinking of sealing up that floor trap and only use the one in service yard.

12644884775_37c612222b_c.jpg

• Like 1

Nice work and idea by the electrician guy (Or ID who thought of it).

Never thought of it before that it can be hidden beneath the tiling.

Hi Sengsterz,

i saw ur msg b4 gg to the house ytd and attempted to take a photo of my mbr toilet, but its pitch dark :( ... sorry~~

also, as i'm gg to overlay the toilet tiles, they alr added sth to it .. dono cement or waterproofing stuff ... so i can't enter as well ...

12644994203_309c1b50ce_c.jpg

i didn't take the photo of the aircon piping previously so i got no other photos to show u ... bu i can illustrate my trunking on my floor plan ... this is based on my memory i hope i didn't rem wrongly .. hehe ..

12645220403_acfdd4fbf0_c.jpg

basically the trunking is quite neat. you wont see the trunking in mbr as it will be box up. u wont see any trunking in the game room. the major trunking is in the common bedroom whereby it span across the whole width of the room. boxing up will incur additional cost as tt wall is quite huge and actually its not tt ugly .. so we will leave it. if u r asking about the water pipe outlet, i think it will be at the mbr shower area.

Hi,
I have the same floor plan as u!
Can show me the running of aircon pipe to the master bed room toilet?

Edited by yan01

ya lo! so impressed! they really knw how to work smart :good:

Nice work and idea by the electrician guy (Or ID who thought of it).

Never thought of it before that it can be hidden beneath the tiling.

Hi Sengsterz,

i saw ur msg b4 gg to the house ytd and attempted to take a photo of my mbr toilet, but its pitch dark :( ... sorry~~

also, as i'm gg to overlay the toilet tiles, they alr added sth to it .. dono cement or waterproofing stuff ... so i can't enter as well ...

12644994203_309c1b50ce_c.jpg

i didn't take the photo of the aircon piping previously so i got no other photos to show u ... bu i can illustrate my trunking on my floor plan ... this is based on my memory i hope i didn't rem wrongly .. hehe ..

12645220403_acfdd4fbf0_c.jpg

basically the trunking is quite neat. you wont see the trunking in mbr as it will be box up. u wont see any trunking in the game room. the major trunking is in the common bedroom whereby it span across the whole width of the room. boxing up will incur additional cost as tt wall is quite huge and actually its not tt ugly .. so we will leave it. if u r asking about the water pipe outlet, i think it will be at the mbr shower area.

Thanks for sharing how the air con trunking is run! Will see how my ID suggests :)

Are you able to show how the trunking is in the common bedroom?

here u go~~ i guess the trunking will camouflage better after painting :)

12655549464_f1fc507980_c.jpg

12655204223_70ac5bce4d_c.jpg

Thanks for sharing how the air con trunking is run! Will see how my ID suggests :)

Are you able to show how the trunking is in the common bedroom?