Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

really up to personal preferences.

I tried the "sophisticated" ones where you can vaccumm and mop at the same time. Just 2 use and I give up. Reason? with the water filled in, the machine is very heavy, totally not manageable.Also I very lazy.. hahah

so far, for me, the bagless no frills vaccum cleaner works best.

If you have small children, may want to consider getting a HEPA rated cleaner.

just my 2 cts

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think it will be good you try out the few what you targeted and see which you are most comfortable.

1 man meat is another man's poison...

Hi yan01,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Thnx for the tips! :D

Alfredt, I am quite interested in taking bagless one as well, heard alot good points abt it... but am worried abt the dust flying ard when emptying the waste. Do u have any issue with that?

really up to personal preferences.

I tried the "sophisticated" ones where you can vaccumm and mop at the same time. Just 2 use and I give up. Reason? with the water filled in, the machine is very heavy, totally not manageable.Also I very lazy.. hahah

so far, for me, the bagless no frills vaccum cleaner works best.

If you have small children, may want to consider getting a HEPA rated cleaner.

just my 2 cts

I think it will be good you try out the few what you targeted and see which you are most comfortable.

1 man meat is another man's poison...

Pm u

Hi yan01,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

We swear by bag less Dyson vacuum cleaners! But I am smart, I leave the emptying of dust to my hubby ;)

LoL at the 2nd part ~

We swear by bag less Dyson vacuum cleaners! But I am smart, I leave the emptying of dust to my hubby ;)

I agree. I'm planning to buy Dyson too. My parents have been using Dyson for the past 3 years and have no complains. Furthermore, warranty is 5 years.

on no. I just clear out the dust from the container after every vacuum, very easy to do.

the HEPA filter needs brushing. that one i do once while. maybe a month, sometimes once every few months. LOL

Thnx for the tips! :D

Alfredt, I am quite interested in taking bagless one as well, heard alot good points abt it... but am worried abt the dust flying ard when emptying the waste. Do u have any issue with that?

with the major big items bought, i'm starting to look around for the smaller misc items. the first small appliance that i want to buy is the vacuum cleaner! cos that's the first thing i would require to clean the house! there are SOOOOOOOO MANY vacuum cleaner in the market that i dono which to buy :( i want a value for money kind...

i once bought a bosch vacuum cleaner for my MIL, but she seldom use and i dono if its good

i went to courts and this guy is promoting his energy saving rowenta vacuum cleaner RO5342. i thought it was quite good, and it comes with the detachable head for vacuuming beddings. and when i went to another courts outlet i saw the sales person promoting the same rowenta vacuum cleaner to a young couple, and mentioned that its courts exclusive. so i become cautious if the product is that good, or isit courts exclusive that they are promoting that much.

my hub has this fren who bought the newer version of rainbow, and thus selling his old but working fine one at $800. it is considered cheap as compared to the original $3k+ but $800 for a vacuum cleaner??? hmmmmm i dono. im not very convinced over the power of rainbow yet.

and also should i buy a bag or bagless?

arghhhh .... spoilt for choices :jawdrop: any suggestions?

get a irobot kind of vacuum? those that can be programmed to run when we are not at home.. it's on my wishlist at the moment :lol:

pardon my noobness in vacuum cleaners... i actually dono wad dyson vacuum cleaners are! :P

n of cos i diligently asked google, and it brought me to the main website.

13101529635_06aec91bfe_c.jpg

:wub::wub: DYSON VACUUM IS SUCH A BEAUTY :wub::wub:

13101766934_c8d7bcd944_c.jpg

AND IT LOOK LIKE BUMBLEBEE!!

i'm kind of fascinated by these bunch of dyson vacuum cleaners alr ... LOL ... of cos its alittle pricey compared to the normal brands, but i don mind paying alittle more for the better quality .... definitely dropping by one of the electronic store this weekend to check these out ... must discuss with hub too ... hope he doesnt find me crazy ...

oh on a side note, i realized the bladeless fans are from this dyson company too =X .... such a sua gu me! :P

anyway .... THANKS GUYS!!! for the intro *hugs * :lol:

on no. I just clear out the dust from the container after every vacuum, very easy to do.

the HEPA filter needs brushing. that one i do once while. maybe a month, sometimes once every few months. LOL

I agree. I'm planning to buy Dyson too. My parents have been using Dyson for the past 3 years and have no complains. Furthermore, warranty is 5 years.

Edited by yan01

pm u ...

mine was foc in the package. but the basin tap is quite common in stores, i do find similar kinds in sim siang choon, hoe koe etc etc ... it shld be $100+/- kind. taobao will be cheaper~

Mind sharing with me your ID and quote?

And the basin tap is pretty~where did u get it from? how much is it?

i am looking for proper vacuum cleaners instead of irobot actually. haha irobot will die doing the very bian tai dusty after reno vacuuming ...

but i think its good as a daily run, one of my friend is using it at his hse. the carpet is clean everyday! :good:

get a irobot kind of vacuum? those that can be programmed to run when we are not at home.. it's on my wishlist at the moment :lol: