Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weezersg

Another 3-Room Resale Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am using the superwhite nano crystalised tiles for all areas except bedrooms. The tiles size is 800X800.

gallery_5638_293_3482.jpg

For 800x800 your tiler must lay well.

I read at some website that 800x800 have a high possibility of cracking if not well laid compare to 600x600.

hope this help

For 800x800 your tiler must lay well.

I read at some website that 800x800 have a high possibility of cracking if not well laid compare to 600x600.

hope this help

Yup, thanks songz, for the headup. I do prefer larger tiles to reduce the grout lines. I think my contractor is aware of the issue, she is one capable lady, I have used her service for 2 of my previous reno, so far I am satisfy with the work and quality.

Wow can view fireworks during National Day! :good:

You think can? The window is facing direct east, the fireworks from south... :dunno: maybe a bit if look out of the window :sport-smiley-018:

You think can? The window is facing direct east, the fireworks from south... :dunno: maybe a bit if look out of the window :sport-smiley-018:

Haha you will know when August comes!

• Like 1

For toilet, I am using this tile "wet cement" from this tile shop located opposite Great World City, forgot the name liow. The wall is smooth in texture while the floor one is slight textured. I got my white nano tiles from this shop also.

gallery_5638_293_43191.jpg

gallery_5638_293_10910.jpg

Aircon water piping in the toilet, eventually they will be buried and hidden under the tiles. Though it will look nice (cant be seen) , the execution has to be very good, else if leak or any problem has to hack out in order to rectify. So beauty always have to be balanced with practicality. Obviously I choose the former. Also because I am hacking the house from scratch, I am able to hide all wiring, trunking whatever, under the flooring, withing false ceiling, fake wall panelling...my request to contractor, everything must be hidden :)

gallery_5638_293_15064.jpg

gallery_5638_293_70691.jpg