Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi sforshor! i love the design of your house! Looking at a simple hotel feel design for my house next time too! Sorry for the trouble but could u pm me your led distributor and id contact, and also the overall price of your renovation? Thanks so much for sharing!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sforshor! i love the design of your house! Looking at a simple hotel feel design for my house next time too! Sorry for the trouble but could u pm me your led distributor and id contact, and also the overall price of your renovation? Thanks so much for sharing!!

Thanks for the compliment friend. Good luck too!

Can you share where you bought the LED strips and down lights from? Thank you!

Where do you use the strips?

Edited by l4house

Today installing of glass doors are ahead of schedule. Evorich HERF nicely done, the skirting will resume tomorrow.

As for the Fire rated door and bedroom doors, it will be next week as the inspection needs to carry our before install.

ij4m.jpgj956.jpgaxjn.jpg

Nice frosted door! I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you share your frosted door contact with me please?

The last part of the Reno before paying the final 5% payment is the kitchen glass backing....

This is the only place seems tidy and manage to get a snap... I don't know how long I need to unpack

afo1.jpg

Nice clock! Did you get it in SG or online? Can share the link if online?

Can you share where you bought the LED strips and down lights from? Thank you!

Where do you use the strips?

I use the strips for, my ceiling Cove lighting , my two feature wall and consoles and my kitchen glass display cabinet. I think I did post the photos somewhere in the Blog. Thanks

hi, sforshor, your renovation experience is so smooth, and everything turned up very well. May i have ur ID's contact and the distributor for the LED light? if you dont mind, could u send me the quotation for your renovation?

thank u in advance

Hi.. Sorry. forgot to ask you to have the contact of the ID. Can PM to me also? Thank you..

My email : t14388@gmail.com