Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Pmed all already..

Did a little window shopping yesterday on lightings. Sooo expensive~! :jawdrop: I'll compare prices with the shop my ID recommended.

I went back and start shopping on taobao instead. Indeed very cheap. 1:4

Here are some items I have in mind:

Living Room Spotlights

LeiShiSpotlightWhite12w.jpg

Bedroom 2 & 3 & Kitchen Ceiling Lights

AppleLEDLighting.jpg

Dressing Table Mirror

HelloKittyMirror1.jpg

MBR Toilet Mirror

HelloKittyMirror2.jpg

Dining Table Light

DiningTableLight.jpg

Edited by CharisOng

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today my hubby & I went IMM to shop for dining table & coffee table. In the end we bought these:

Black Tempered Glass Dining Table (With storage) $690

20140406_171023.jpg

Black Chair x 2 ($89 each) - Display only have grey ones.

20140406_171046.jpg

Black Bench ($189) - Display only have white one.

20140406_171119.jpg

Pmed all already..

Did a little window shopping yesterday on lightings. Sooo expensive~! :jawdrop: I'll compare prices with the shop my ID recommended.

I went back and start shopping on taobao instead. Indeed very cheap. 1:4

Here are some items I have in mind:

Living Room Spotlights

LeiShiSpotlightWhite12w.jpg

Bedroom 2 & 3 & Kitchen Ceiling Lights

AppleLEDLighting.jpg

Dressing Table Mirror

HelloKittyMirror1.jpg

MBR Toilet Mirror

HelloKittyMirror2.jpg

Dining Table Light

DiningTableLight.jpg

The Paris Eiffel tower dining light is very unique!

Fwah hello kitty mirror, my daughter will be crazy for this!

Haha i bet she will.. But not very cheap leh the mirror. The glitter one include shipping ard 160sgd wor.

Hi,

hope you are enjoying this reno progress of your loved nest :good:

Can you also PM me your ID too? Cheers.

Hi Charis,

Do you mind sharing your ID's contact with me please?

Thanks much :)

Pmed you already.

To those people who ask for my ID contact & people who are interested but yet to ask,

Let me explain more on ID #6. His company is a newly set-up business (less than 1 year). He does not advertise on any platform other than through word of mouth.

He does not have any FB page or website for his company. I asked him why not set up a FB page so that ppl who are interested can be able to see his work. But he didnt want to have one.

Why?

Reason: Based on what I understand from him is that FB will indeed bring in businesses. But he dont want to have alot of business in expense of quality. He put in alot of effort in each of his clients. And he does not like to rush on his work. My project can be completed in 6 weeks but he plans another additional 2 weeks (total 8 weeks) to check and make sure that everything is alright before handover keys to me. He told me that he visits project site almost everyday on weekdays.

After 2 weeks of contact with him, he is a total workaholic. I always have alot of questions. I whatapps him like whenever I can(between 8am to 12mn), when i have questions. He can reply very fast. The longest wait for his reply is less than 2 hours. Planned to view my 3D on 20 April & if no changes to 3D, he wants to start work on 28 April.

I really hope that he can fulfil what he had promised. It is still too early to judge. Let my reno journey prove everything.

Actually quite pai seh, and i didnt tell him that I got post t-blog here.. XD

• Like 1

To those people who ask for my ID contact & people who are interested but yet to ask,

Let me explain more on ID #6. His company is a newly set-up business (less than 1 year). He does not advertise on any platform other than through word of mouth.

He does not have any FB page or website for his company. I asked him why not set up a FB page so that ppl who are interested can be able to see his work. But he didnt want to have one.

Why?

Reason: Based on what I understand from him is that FB will indeed bring in businesses. But he dont want to have alot of business in expense of quality. He put in alot of effort in each of his clients. And he does not like to rush on his work. My project can be completed in 6 weeks but he plans another additional 2 weeks (total 8 weeks) to check and make sure that everything is alright before handover keys to me. He told me that he visits project site almost everyday on weekdays.

After 2 weeks of contact with him, he is a total workaholic. I always have alot of questions. I whatapps him like whenever I can(between 8am to 12mn), when i have questions. He can reply very fast. The longest wait for his reply is less than 2 hours. Planned to view my 3D on 20 April & if no changes to 3D, he wants to start work on 28 April.

I really hope that he can fulfil what he had promised. It is still too early to judge. Let my reno journey prove everything.

Actually quite pai seh, and i didnt tell him that I got post t-blog here.. XD

Sorry to be frank, dont want to have alot of biz? Too hard to believe lar.... anyway good luck!!!!

Sorry to be frank, dont want to have alot of biz? Too hard to believe lar.... anyway good luck!!!!

That is not exactly what he told me la.. its what I understood from what he told me. Provided I didnt misunderstood him la. Haha.. not that he dont want alot of business bah.. who dont want to earn money right.

I read from other blogs that they hire famous contractor cuz of good ratings but in the end cuz too overwhelming business, like too busy to handle like that.

Well intention of that post is let ppl know that if they wanna search for reviews etc, should be nth useful u can find. I also tried searching hahaha. If feels comfortable den ask for his contact.

Nth much to update since BSC have yet to complete rectifying my defects. Went over last night to check on the progress.

- Rusty hinges in the utility box replaced

- Cracked floor & wall tiles fixed (But they used my spare tiles! When I submit the form, I purposely check with BSC whether they will use my spare tiles (becuz I dont want them to use my spare tiles), they promised that they wont be using my spare tiles! :bangwall: )

- Filled the gaps between the wood skirtings but ugly work (Really regretted opting for floor tiles)

- Window alignment still not fixed
- Trying to fix the window's chip/dent frame by apply some paste.

- Toilet still leak water cuz the water sensor thingy which stops the water flowing is faulty so it keeps pump in water till water overflows. :~

Super sian thinking that BSC will delay my reno. Will not be able to move in June liao. My hubby will miss world cup..

IMG-20140415-WA0005.jpg

2014-04-15224354.jpg