Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I feel you should get solar film if your house is East West facing.

Best to go with reputable company like 3M and etc.

• Like 1

So excited.. I got my 3D design from my ID already. Simple & delicate.

Love the ceiling cuz it's not L box. My integrated bedside table is also cool.

I find my kitchen too white. So will be changing the countertop to black quartz. My hood is chimney style so I wont be covering up my hood with cabinets. BANKAI!

The walls are actually dark greyish colour instead of black. (I checked with him)

Here are my 3D pictures:

Living Room

3D-LivingRoom.jpg

Living Room (facing dining area)

3D-DiningArea.jpg

Master Bedroom

3D-MBR.jpg

Kitchen

3D-Kitchen.jpg

Edited by CharisOng

• Like 1

hihi i also got a unit at greenleaf but haven collect keys. Very nice 3D plans u have ! I am just cracking my head as i felt the kitchen is too small and there isn't any drainage to wash clothes at the service yard as there is only one for washing machine only.

Really pretty 3d designs! Can't wait to see the true pictures. I love your living room! Can you pm me your id details?

Thanks! I love them too. I just feel short of something at the TV console area but dunno short of what.

Btw, pm-ed you already.

hihi i also got a unit at greenleaf but haven collect keys. Very nice 3D plans u have ! I am just cracking my head as i felt the kitchen is too small and there isn't any drainage to wash clothes at the service yard as there is only one for washing machine only.

Hihi Aspialle, which block? rmb to check your defects properly.

Hmm ya quite small kitchen & service yard. I doubt i will be hand washing clothes too much. And not able to stack the dryer on the washing machine (front load) due to the default hanging clothes system provided to us. So I had to add a electrical point to the service yard if i were to get a dryer.

Following your t-blog! Looking good on 3D, hope to see more pictures!

Thanks HansamuQ..

hi,

Can share with me your ID contact and quotation ??

Many thanks!

Pm-ed you already.
Edited by CharisOng

• Like 1

2014-04-21163504.jpg

Schedule provided by my ID. Neatly done and well planned. He also advised us & include the dates to deliver the accessories.

BSC just called me that all defects have been rectified. Obviously they didnt visit my unit today. I spotted another 2 chipped floor tiles (1 at common toilet & 1 at service yard) The filters doesnt fit floor trap at kitchen. My ID did alot of markings again. haha..

2014-04-19160340.jpg

2014-04-19160154.jpg

2014-04-19160333.jpg

2014-04-19160311.jpg

Hi mine is blk 523d. Think will only collect keys in June or July. Yours is high floor? I always go to see at your block, sometimes they are repairing the internal so can go in and see the actual space. Yes a waste of space to put a washer and dryer at either side and can't stack up

Hi mine is blk 523d. Think will only collect keys in June or July. Yours is high floor? I always go to see at your block, sometimes they are repairing the internal so can go in and see the actual space. Yes a waste of space to put a washer and dryer at either side and can't stack up

Mine high floor. BSC still doing the defects after 3 weeks. The window frames is >.< so many dents and uneven colour tones (Cuz they spray paint on it.) Hai..

If have mentioned that I paid a deposit to ID#4 right? My friend suggested me to talk to them see if can request them to do some carpentry work for me. Instead, ID#4 used a clause in their contract that states that if I cancel the contract, i will have to pay 20% of the contract amount. Later i will post the chat log between the ID and me. My sis helped me called their founder and he ask me to write an email to their customer care to cancel my contract and agree to forfeit the deposit. Someone pointed out to me that the clause will not be valid due to being unfair trade terms.

Is there nothing that I can do to savage part of the deposit? Doing some carpentry work is preferable. Haiz headache.

yah. consumers should stand up for their right. spend some energy and take your case to small claims.

Mine high floor. BSC still doing the defects after 3 weeks. The window frames is >.< so many dents and uneven colour tones (Cuz they spray paint on it.) Hai..

If have mentioned that I paid a deposit to ID#4 right? My friend suggested me to talk to them see if can request them to do some carpentry work for me. Instead, ID#4 used a clause in their contract that states that if I cancel the contract, i will have to pay 20% of the contract amount. Later i will post the chat log between the ID and me. My sis helped me called their founder and he ask me to write an email to their customer care to cancel my contract and agree to forfeit the deposit. Someone pointed out to me that the clause will not be valid due to being unfair trade terms.

Is there nothing that I can do to savage part of the deposit? Doing some carpentry work is preferable. Haiz headache.

You can go to small claim tribunal on this matter. Hope this helps

yah. consumers should stand up for their right. spend some energy and take your case to small claims.

I have not gone to case nor small claim tribunal. Super busy over the weekend. Did alot of shopping here and there. :rofl:

Bought my sink at hoe kee.. Pleon 8 :wub: & some bathroom accessories. We also went to the mayer warehouse sales & the grohe bathroom accessories sales. Didnt get anything from there. So tempting to buy the Raspberry Kitchenaid KSM 150 but I didnt budget for it & I'm already over-budget. :wacko: Super in love :wub: with Grohe's K7 Semi-Pro Medium kitchen faucet. Sadly singapore only have the BIG sized K7 but not the medium one. If I were to order from amazon, I have to wait for 1-3 months! Amazon sells cheaper so if anyone interested in getting grohe's tap can see see. So I have to drop that idea of getting my favourite tap and settle with a cheap cheap sin siang choon tap @ $318. (Buying tap this coming weekend)

We also went to the gain city @ changi city point to make deposit for my Air-con. And also 'booked' a 50 inch philips tv + LG Ultra Slim Sound Bar NB4530A. I can still change my mind on the TV model though.

Met this grill guy to take measurements for my service yard.. Gonna have window panels & grills for service yard only. And he tell me my left side is shorter by 1inch than the right side. =.=" So he say he have to put white cement for the window panel & a small piece of metal to support the big grill frame. (I have checked with my ID and he says the method used is very norm in the industry. So well... *shrugs*)

Spotted **NEW** chipped tile in my common room toilet which is not there previously. Hai I dunno how the workers do their work. I spot more defects everything I visit my flat. :fire:

Their sub-contract tiler slept, eat & smoke in my unit!!!! Sleep & eat (applicable only to during lunchtime) I can close one eye. But smoking is a BIG NO NO. Both me n hubby dont smoke. Somemore his cig ashes are on the floor.. :angry:

Status Update:

My taobao is on its way to singapore. On 23/4 peeka's officer say it will take 2 weeks (if no disruption) to reach their warehouse in Eunos. Cant wait!

Day 1

My renovation finally starts today! Today they will be doing the cabinet base & laying of cupboard protection layer on my floors. Will upload pictures when I visit this evening after work.

Edited: There isnt much to take picture of.. Basically just laying cupboard protection layer on my floors only.

Edited by CharisOng