Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

YOur ceiling light looks cool. I like it alot.

thanks. I came to know about it through some other t-blogs here too.. then went to lighting shops to see and test, it looks pretty ordinary but we love the versatility and the remote control. Perfect for MBR usage. :)

Great pics :good:

No offence but I find the green lighting a bit out of place.

By the way I think people may have ask before and answered, I am a little lazy to find it so I am gonna ask again.

Where do you get those wordings at the dining table ?

no offence taken :)

the green thing below is actually just green floor mats which we got from daiso for temporary use..we're actually looking for artificial carpet grass to place there to add some colors and also to reduce the reflection off the glossy floor tiles from the LED strip...

tried the plastic artificial grass from daiso too but then the LG roboking had some difficulty climbing up...just ordered some proper artificial grass from taobao...hope it can be a more permanent solution...

Edited by harocarlos

Going down to the level to be hidden by bottom kitchen cabinets and going through the wall back into the kitchen...

2014-06-18200616_zpsf6380c07.jpg

Hi harocarlos

Can you show me how you connect the water pipe from the washer to the default hdb tap? My samsung washing machine default pipe doesnt match up with the tap.

Did you purchase a new pipe or is there an additional gadget that you purchase to tie the pipe and tap together? Cos i notice you have something joining the tap and the water pipe...is that masking tape?

Regards.

Ben.

Hi harocarlos

Can you show me how you connect the water pipe from the washer to the default hdb tap? My samsung washing machine default pipe doesnt match up with the tap.

Did you purchase a new pipe or is there an additional gadget that you purchase to tie the pipe and tap together? Cos i notice you have something joining the tap and the water pipe...is that masking tape?

Regards.

Ben.

You just need to get the washing machine hose connector that is easily available at those all-in-one household shops.

966207_10203951593496159_832670850721711

This is mine..

10440817_10152215380503924_5997410383733