Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lookaround

Reasonable Quote ? Any Missing Details ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi lookaround, can PM me your ID details, company and contact etc? TIA and best of luck to your reno. :)

can you Pm me your contractor details. Thank you. :good:

Have cleared my PMs and reply to all the request for my ID's contact. To be honest, the 3 quotes provided by the renovators is pretty honest. But too bad, i only have 1 house that can be renovated at this point of time.

Anyone know the pfr market rate for customized wardrobe ?

Edited by lookaround

Sorry if my questions are too noob... :(

Your quote for quartz and granite very cheap. I was quoted about 25% more than your price. Does it include fabrication and installation?

me="Dylanchua" post="851487" timestamp="1397656524"]Been getting quotes recently myself. The tempered glass prices seems ok. Cabinet of $120 is quite standard.. Not high not low. Others I can't comment, cos never really breakdown those. The iQuartz seems high though. I've been quoted $50 per foot for solid top and $120 per foot for iQuartz.

Hi guys,I have been quoted $110 per ft for Iquartz as well as granite.Im not sure which woule be better? Kindly advise.

Thanks

Sorry if my questions are too noob... :(

Your quote for quartz and granite very cheap. I was quoted about 25% more than your price. Does it include fabrication and installation?

me="Dylanchua" post="851487" timestamp="1397656524"]Been getting quotes recently myself. The tempered glass prices seems ok. Cabinet of $120 is quite standard.. Not high not low. Others I can't comment, cos never really breakdown those. The iQuartz seems high though. I've been quoted $50 per foot for solid top and $120 per foot for iQuartz.

Hi guys,I have been quoted $110 per ft for Iquartz as well as granite.Im not sure which woule be better? Kindly advise.

Thanks

Is there anything you wanted to us ?

Hi can please pm me your contractor contacts

Ok, have send you contractor #2 contacts, do let me know if you the rest of the contacts as well.

Hi,

Can pm me the contact for quote 3?

Have send your the contact for quote 3.

Hi, kindly share the contacts for your chosen ID? Thanks! :)

Hi can pm me your contractor's details? Thanks in advance! :)

Have send your the contact for quote 2.

pls pm me quote 3 ID contact. thks

Please PM me quote no. 3 ID contact. TIA

Have cleared my pm and replied to all contact request, good luck to those sourcing for a good renovator. Lastly my current renovation cost is expected to be exactly 15k after i decided to add in additional 7ft carpentry works in the kitchen. (Inclusive of electrical works $600, haulage fee $600 and etc).

I am now pondering if i should add in more carpentry work which would increase my renovation cost to about

Any recent photos?

Yes, i just updated some pictures of some of the completed works. I believe my carpentry works is still in the fabrication stage and will be delivered and install on the same day.