Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Scandipenguin

Our Modern/industrial (& Hopefully Rustic) Scandinavian Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone got a respond from Scandipenguin?

Hi pforpeggy!

So sorry for the super late response. Been moving house and don't really have a lot of time to update this blog. I have just shot you a snappy of whats inside my shoe cabinet. It's really basically just shelving.

20140917_211837_zps41738c49.jpg

Edited by Scandipenguin

Hi. I see that you bought the "fairy" lights (first photo)? Can i check if 8 bulbs is actually sufficient to light up the room? Do you have a photo with it lights on at night? Oh and is it from tb? if so, can i have the link to it ? :)

Hi adrianh4rt!

I tried to take a pic but it doesn't give any justice to the amount of light emitted. :-(

Must be my bad photography skills. You don't have to be too worried about it being too dark. You can just change the bulbs!

Yes we got it from taobao. I have actually shared the links in my earlier posts.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/65592-our-modernindustrial-hopefully-rustic-scandinavian-nest/page-2

Hi Scandipenguin,

Did you hack away the service yard wall completely or half? I am thinking of hacking my service yard. I was also told by my ID that I may need to do the retiling of the service yard floor tiles. I suspect is because of the slope between service yard and kitchen. by the way, can share with me the cost?

Hi 12,

We hacked away the door and windows. Because of the way the door is installed by HDB, hacking it away will inevitably affect the tiling. And yes, you most definitely need to do re-tiling works. I will PM u the cost.

• Like 2

May I have the dimension of this shelf ?

Does it comes in other sizes too ?

Hello Songz!

These are IKEA's iconic billy bookcases. I'm pretty sure you can easily get the dimensions, materials and what-not from IKEA's website or just pop down to Alexandra or Tampines. :-)

Cheers!

hey SCANDIPENGUIN... can i have the contact of yr contractor? i am looking for a contractor to do up my resale flat

Hi, can share the pricing for the kompac top? And your supplier's name? Thanks!

Hello guys!

I will PM you separately. :-)

Cheers!

Hello all! Long time no talk. We have finally moved into our new pad!

I love my kitchen. So ya, Please see pictures of it AGAIN. :-D

20140907_190022_zps1f38144d.jpg

Love the time spent listening to our sound system. Simply music to the ears! Well worth investment!

20140907_190332_zps04d2dde2.jpg

The hole at the back does get kinda unsightly. Hope the hubby fixes that soon. :sport-smiley-018:

Will update on the other areas of my new home and appliances soon! :lol:

• Like 1

Hi, can you pm me the quotation for ur kitchen? I'm in love with your kitchen. Wanted a scandi theme initially but I spoke to one id last wkend n he said it's difficult to maintain a brickwall. Do u find it easy to maintain?

Edited by hellopanda