Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuGu

Do We Really Need Fengshui?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

In my layman view, it is really strange how most people approach FS (In the context of people who wrote about their experiences with FS in this forum).

Ppls Q I Q lor! Sure no wrong?

The Feng Shui topic is widely discussed on Facebook. There was recent article Written in Chinese by Master Tony Tan (陈大宏)dated yesterday 5-Jun at 1:35pm, simply about People born within the same time having same set of birth data but with different fate/luck.

I agree what mae29 said, although a person born within the same time, having the same set of birth data but however different fate. To me, as a Buddhism, the fate that u gonna have is all base on your karma. The karma which u had brought over to this life from your previous life.

But to fengshui, I will still follow the general fengshui settings. 7分努力,3分运。

Effectively, you are asking 1+1 = ?

Primary, was taught 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples

Secondary, Economic's law of diminishing return tells 1+1 < 1

Poly, I learnt 2 inputs logic AND gates, rules say 1+1= 1, 1+0=1

Bachelor, Organisational theories' 'synergy' effect reflects, 1+1 > 2

Tio bo? All tio!

Went further, learned the term 'social construction' - 'thing' having a meaning because human gives it a meaning. People see the same thing but have different

'meanings'! Learnt Knowledge, past experience.....form 'values/meaning' in one's mind over time! Indeed human is complex.

Give things complex meanings

Little minds read/understand complex 'constructs' differently impel different course of action, form habits then build character. Predestined?

To me, the answer is 'yes' with buts...like 'Skillon'.

Nothing is accidental.

无风不起浪,事出必有因

Hi all, my apartment is only a one bed room, size only 409 sq ft.

Just getting advice of whether there is any point in getting fs audit fot such small apartment?

Wah lau......I got a small stomach, still need to eat tio bo???

I agree what mae29 said, although a person born within the same time, having the same set of birth data but however different fate. To me, as a Buddhism, the fate that u gonna have is all base on your karma. The karma which u had brought over to this life from your previous life.

But to fengshui, I will still follow the general fengshui settings. 7分努力,3分运。

Good say....good say but do you think sometimes luck can be 7 instead of 3??

So, is there destiny or fate in a person life?

Cheers!

I don't know how to use maths 123 or super chim words to show off........I just say yes. If no fate or destiny, how did the person's get accident....careful so what....kenna means kenna........even how careful.....engine can also burst into flames.......fedup with the driver being too careful haha

In my layman view, it is really strange how most people approach FS (In the context of people who wrote about their experiences with FS in this forum).

My knowledge of Bazi and FS is very limited. I like studying the history of China, and in the process of exploring the Chinese culture the subjects of Bazi and FS are encountered. Basically, in Bazi there is the belief that a person's destiny is imprinted at his or her birth due to the star constellation or alignment at that precise moment. This is his or her 命. A destiny (as in destination) is a journey, and so in his or her life journey there would be the ups and downs. And this is his or her 运.

Both 命 and 运 are derived from the Bazi calculation based on the person's his or her birth year, month, day and time. A destiny, as its name implies, is fixed and unchangable. FS is supposed to be the 3rd element that when applied, could help to enhance or mitigate what the person is encountering in the life journey. And therefore we have 一命二运三风水.

And so, if you subscribe to the principles or theories of Bazi, you would believe that there is such thing called destiny when you are borned. And when you do believe, then consult the FSM before (yes, before and not after) getting married, choosing or changing a career, buying a house etc.

For example in buying a house, I think that the external land conformation of where the house sits has far more significance in term of FS than its interior. It is strange to consult a FSM only before renovating a house, having bought it.

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

wah lau......your 2 cents is like $20 le

I don't know how to use maths 123 or super chim words to show off........I just say yes. If no fate or destiny, how did the person's get accident....careful so what....kenna means kenna........even how careful.....engine can also burst into flames.......fedup with the driver being too careful haha

Exactly.

Enjoy!

Nice classic song :) if i not wrong original singer should be Sam.

Yes, and here is him talking about his life story.

Enjoy!

Another chim words. Lawyers & engineers like to use:

Murphy observed the law of nature and came out this 'Murphy's law'.

What can happen, will happen.

What can go wrong, will go wrong!

In other word, What cannot be happened, would never happen.

Result of 'Karma'? One of the very 'short-cut' 'answers',like 1+1 =1

A 'result' must be due to certain 'causes', another 1+1 >1

Question remains if such 'causes' are purposed by individuals,or by a 'mastermind' behind? 1+1 <1

So?

Edited by bepgof

Normally, you wouldn't read a book when you have no idea what the author is trying to say after browsing through the first pages.

Fortunately, there is music.

Enjoy!