Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Saru

5 Room Anchorvale Isles Renovation Journey

I am using. Ixiss brand from wasserbath. The flushing is good and design similar to yours.

Wow this brand looks cool. Too bad I was too lazy to shop around as only came to know of better deals through renotalk later.

Is it WT1094 you got?

3.8L flush? else the others are around 3.5L flush.

Am relieved since if yours work, my Vera A011 should not be too bad since same capacity flush (even though yours clearly looks more premium so might flush better)

Did you install Geberit flush inside it? or just Ixiss on its own?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wasser have their inhouse flushing system.

I am not sure mine is the same as your model...but it looks the same...

Gerberit is just a branded.. Haha u can buy baron 888 if u definitely want a gerberit... Besides flushing system, I think the sloping of the interior is also impt. Haha if u wanna go into details..

Wow this brand looks cool. Too bad I was too lazy to shop around as only came to know of better deals through renotalk later.

Is it WT1094 you got?

3.8L flush? else the others are around 3.5L flush.

Am relieved since if yours work, my Vera A011 should not be too bad since same capacity flush (even though yours clearly looks more premium so might flush better)

Did you install Geberit flush inside it? or just Ixiss on its own?

Wasser have their inhouse flushing system.

I am not sure mine is the same as your model...but it looks the same...

Gerberit is just a branded.. Haha u can buy baron 888 if u definitely want a gerberit... Besides flushing system, I think the sloping of the interior is also impt. Haha if u wanna go into details..

Shall review my first poop once it's up in about 7-8 days time. Without gross pictures of course!

Haha let me know. I haven tried ... I let the workers use the one in the common toilet ... And yesterday I saw urine stains on my toilet seat cover!! ImmediAtely I took out my Dettol spray and sanitized the whole bowl😱

Thought my neighbour is really cool. Go along to Hamilton Road on weekday office hours and look for P** K*** Electrical Store if you want to pay just a few bucks for Legrand switches and sockets and only $10 for those high end switches with LED lights - and quote me the guy that keeps popping by to buy cheap T & J sockets for everyone as free gifts :P

Can I have the exact name of the shop please?

Arrived in the evening just before sunset and caught the cabinetry in action.

Some mistakes made and changes needed but overall happy and the kitchen looks fab!

Major mistake on our part not to use marker pen to mark out everything in the house before they fabricate the cabinetry - now it feels vanity counter cabinet is too close to the bathtub - though ID assured the laminate nowadays is much more waterproof than before. Maybe i will use the popular cheap waterproof sprays to spray once in a while to repel water

IMG_9952.jpg
MBR toilet - like the fact there will be a lighted mirror.
Too bad electrician not willing to let me do a socket here - illegal apparently to have one in bathroom.
Cabinet too close to bathtub - 10cm gap only. should have specified 20cm but then again we agreed to the drawings prior and top mirror cabinet is already fabricated to match. Took out toilet WC here for grand fengshui reasons and still happy this is one of the best decisions we made not only for fengshui but a lot of aesthetics and practical reasons.
IMG_9955.jpg
Common bathroom - Bought cheap Ikea white mirror cabinet to place above vanity counter.
Can't wait for the Vera - A011 bowl to be in - flushed with wall so easier to clean.
Happy there is ample space to put the toilet roll holder
IMG_9956.jpg
50% complete Shoe cabinet. At 1m height and glad we reduced from 1.2m else it will obstruct everything behind if placed at the door area.
Very happy with the kitchen. Extending it by hacking the service yard walls - Happy with our decision!
IMG_9963.jpg
Edited by Saru

EUBIQ = BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE (if they have a customer service dept, that is)

Pretty bad customer service with (Do not have anyone in customer service so forget about after sales service if things go wrong) - Forgot to input order despite calling to check whether order is ready twice and once to confirm terminal needed on the right side. On fourth call 2.5 weeks later, owned up they forgot order and will expedite my order.

- They Insisted I wait 2 weeks but i disagreed and they made "exception" to pick up 5 days later at IMM outlet. I called to follow up status and caught that they got the order wrong. They promised they will change

- I offered to go to Joo Koon Crescent in Tuas to pick up personally to save their delivery time, since the customisation is done there. Said will check but no update till I complained again and went to Joo Koon Crescent to pick up the track in the morning 5 days later

- I spoke to them to make sure goods are ready before I go as I do not want to waste time waiting in Tuas, but goods not ready for me when I went in the morning

- The guys at the warehouse was the nicest - they could not pick goods as everyone was in a "morning meeting" so no approvals can be given. They made and exception and rushed to pick the goods for me. Turns out that order sent by the store person was wrong and they had to make another run to get the right stuff for me

- They promised me a SPECIAL price since i was interested in the E-Tuscan and E-Trigon. But that special price is not even close to the super low roadshow price. I spoke to them about it and they said Roadshow is a gimmick and actually there are no stocks at that price anymore (only 1 or 2 unit as gimmick - OOS when you go now and cannot reserve for customers). The promise to reserve some units for me was probably a joke as no one followed up, so I just email them to say I rest my case (would they feel relieved or just would not bother about a small customer like me?)

It's not a million dollars I am paying but just wanted to be treated with some decency. Over the period, spoke to 3-4 different people and no one want to take ownership for solving the problem. And they keep calling my work phone when I told every one of them to call my personal phone instead (the next guy that responded just didn't care I guess). Finger pointing as well saying the guy that handled my problems was a temp.

This over glorified track will always remind me how bad customer service can get. ‪#‎myeubiqhome‬ . Hope it does not break down so I do not have to speak with the same guys again.

More pictures of the carpentry works in progress! Are really moving fast!

IMG_0009.jpg
Sliding doors for all our tiny toilets - I think smallest in Sengkang/Punggol area after I did comparison with other projects!! Thankfully I have a huge master bedroom due to a really small bathroom. No choice but to do sliding doors and remove my WC toilet bowl in MBR toilet!
IMG_9990.jpg
Big lighted mirrors - very useful to brighten up my day in the rat race
IMG_9992.jpg
Long side for wife and short side for me. Should be enough since we do not have many clothes. probably i will just get two drawers in the end maybe! Love the pigeon hole design for the top drawers the ID suggested. Useful for my ties and cufflinks and watches! and definitely useful for the missus!
The mirror door will lock in the wealth luck and positive energy, especially since our house lack a * sector (hence my job requires frequent long travels?!). Good to dry and style hair in front of the door as well since the switches and sockets will be on the side of the cabinet (with hair dryer placed in cabinet). Removed the toilet bowl as well to stop energy from flowing out from bedroom and flushed down toilet! Perhaps need some good amethyst crystals along the corridor shelf leading into the master bedroom to charge up energy as well? or a Pi Xiu outside the aircon ledge in the north west direction?
and finally, the mild steel door partitions are here!!
IMG_0001.jpg
Glad i chose mild steel over aluminium. The feel is definitely different!!!
Edited by Saru

Wah u are really a fengshui believer !

一命二运三风水四积德五读书努力. Can't control fate but doing what I can.

Staying beside a big hospital so good to have fengshui elements to allay fears if I ever sell the house one day.

The design theme is really functional fengshui muji actually. Being easy to clean is already pretty **** good fengshui! Have to be a considerate neighbour though else I will hang windchimes. (Irritate the h* out of neighbors with sound since units so close to each other!)

Edited by Saru

Installed the uni-arm hold open door thingey for my front door.

Costly at $68/w installation but I must say I love it a zillion times better than what HDB gave us.

IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg
Now it's fine tuned for soft-closing, optimum speed of door closing (adjusted for wind direction and he taught me how to adjust when winds change once every year) and can hold open at 90 degrees easily. No cranking sound and he pointed out how the HDB door and ceiling alignment error of my friend's place (also in Sengkang) and mine and how to tune it properly.
Happy!
His Facebook page is called Uni-arm - just mention recommended by the guy with the biggest living room in Seng Kang and try to bargain for a discount!!! He does LAN point conversion at a very good price too.