Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The fino fan is version 1

Hi, may I check with you this Version 1 sub-$300 model...is it able to auto-oscillate? & how's the power of the fan? Able to sufficiently cool a master bedroom?

...giving blum drawers/hinges) Am still considering will decide this couple of days!...

@lovescandi: mind sharing a photo of one of the blum hinge that you received? I'm interested to know if the "damper" is the exposed kind.

Hi lovescandi

Possible for you to share the bedroom and kitchen lightnings pics that you have installed? I have bought mine but it seems a bit too bulky. Just want to see how you install the lights and draw some inspiration from it :)

Hi guys, I just wanted to share that I received many enquiries about the china painter that I mentioned. To clarify, in the end I didnt use the china painter cause my hubby found out that one of his uncle does professional painting and his uncle eventually did the painting for us instead.

And another good news, is that I found the source of the person who did my black powder coated aluminium frame door!! My friend wanted the same door so I tried my luck to ask Contractor J and he shared with me the contact. The pricing my friend got for the door is :good::good::good: - Let me know if you need someone to do your scandinavian glass door! :D

Hi, could you share the contact of the glass door provider? Thanks!

Hi LoveScandi,

Beautiful design and outcome there!

I'm just curious to know as i never really got to see a clearer picture as to how your wiring was done.

Seems to me that on top of using the given electrical point for the fan in the living room, may i know how exactly did Contractor E hide the wiring for the track lights above your TV console? Concealment? Or did you like fix up a false ceiling?

Can you share with me your contractor? I would love to have the black aluminium frame doors made!

Completed black powder coated aluminium frame kitchen sliding door by Contractor J

gallery_62588_8_74671.png

Dining area

gallery_62588_8_437230.png

Black frames with white doors walkway

gallery_62588_8_311471.png

Hi,

Can pm me the Contractor J's contact? For the bricks wall, can you provide me the link? For the kitchen top which you got from kompacplus, how much does it cost?Thanks so much. My email is,

kenson.kenson@gmail.com