Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kimsim

Sweet Home 3 Room Resale Flat @

If you go for Malay style deco, these furniture looks fantastic and compatible.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just reviews my passed an over 1.5 months ago, from the old school to refresh into modern design.

Start from the main door, can see how old is it :)

73EED98D-3692-4D9C-8697-8FC65E2DB58A_zps

Vs now

14BABA55-1242-4A4E-B602-87BD07559879_zps

View from the living room

AE93FC9F-F994-489F-896A-3FBBE1B7C9E7_zps

Vs now

602B4112-DF40-4D50-8E07-356760693BBE_zps

Also here

894B1E3D-B1EB-4C40-96EC-EB30BB8B596F_zps

Vs now

7A9B1F88-9DEA-43CA-9E6D-59E402C5B30E_zps

Finally completed for our reno, thanks to our ID Ideal House.

Our person in-charge by Kevin Yap.

He was very efficient for feedback or replied our need or requested by us.. even we need to added up some additional stuff he never said no at all.

what every he can do for us just done for his best.

What next.. wait for our mover from JB to Sg by end of month :good:

Edited by kimsim

From JB actually we grab a lot of stuffs, maybe over there's we save a lots more, like the curtain set, hood & hob, even sink, led lightings & 2 bedrooms wardrobe set.

This is resale flat also is our 1st home in SG, many thing we plan from zero to actual now, like our kitchen design & both toilets also my own idea for arrangement and buy the thing were fit it in for match all the concept.

Whatever here T-Blogs we had collected lot of idea, also if compare to others for mine is just a simple renovation to suit our needs.

Cost for reno in SG is much expansive, everything you can have or find out, but the price would be start from $100-500 SGD level.

Also painting is done by our owned, in Sg floor to floor height will be slightly lower to be compare in JB, but also spend lot of weekend to finished.

Thanks you guys & gals, if anything wanna asking, can be feedback an before we moving in or complete furniture yet.

But SG resale flat still had some funny thing, like my sofa bought from m'sia JB, if our house at corner unit, I think the problem is can't loading in the house, due to 900mm wide of front door...

The shipping guys think for smart and remove my living grill and loading in from the corridor window.

That's why that time doing the window grill offer me do that fixable sliding grill can be open like sliding window.

Now I know the reason.. But still thanks, we never bought at corner unit :)

Also in Sg for higher concrete grade, happy to bring my older power tool without hammer function, drill until my hand shaked, just slightly in only, after bought it guy with hammer and portable rechargeable tool.. All those thing can be fixed by all in one.. Really happy for my installation works.

2F031BEB-5F5C-4591-A564-8D7BDF6DD6DF_zps