Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wishie

5Rm Bto@greenwalk - Simple & Budget

Hi Wishie,

May I please request the contact details of your contractor. Thank you very much. I wish you the very best in your Reno process.

Ps. I think your inbox in full.

Arun.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

may i know does the flooring inclusive of kitchen and toilet overlay?

Nope.. I did not do overlay of kitchen and toilet. There's a reason it's call budget :P

Hi! Mind to pm me your contractor contact details? I'm interested in doing the same door for MBR. Thanks!

Hello,

The whole house look nice and comfy..

I love your floor tiles!

Can i have the contact of your contractor too? Many thanks! :)

Hi wishie

Your house looks great! Your inbox is full. Could you PM me your contractor details and quotations breakdown cost if possible. Thanks!

hi wishie,

could you pm me your contractor details..

Thanks in advance

Hi can i get your contractor's detail from you as well. Thanks in advance!

Hi Wishie,

May I please request the contact details of your contractor. Thank you very much. I wish you the very best in your Reno process.

Ps. I think your inbox in full.

Arun.

Sent! Good luck to all!

Your dog door joke is real funny, by the way, where did you get the dining bench?

Dining bench, table, chairs, sofa and coffee table all from star living. Bench cost $188.00 i think.

Hi wishie,ow is the plateform and study table? can pm me your contractors contract thanks!!!

Quite good, so far no complaint. PM sent!

Thanks for the reply:-)) will check it out. Sorry another question how are thensamira fans? Thinking fanco or samira. How much were they?

Thanks for the reply:-)) will check it out. Sorry another question how are thensamira fans? Thinking fanco or samira. How much were they?

So far so good, the wind is quite strong, we usually switch to low or med only.

Living room 1 is bigger.. forgot whats the size, 3 led lights - $450

Bedrooms 1 led light - $290

Installation $40 each.

Ur doggy door and video is super cute and funny. We had a good laugh over it... But nice dog door.

Haha thanks, we had a good laugh as well. I really like the door, no regrets installing this :)

hi hi, can pm me your contractor contact? thanks!

Sent!

Hi wishie, what is the name of the grey paint that is painted in your living room? I'm looking for that grey! Don mind can share with me? Thanks. :)

Hi Wishie,

Nice reno... Pls send me your contractor details to my email lynn_cheng3112@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks in advance

Sent!

Hi wishie, what is the name of the grey paint that is painted in your living room? I'm looking for that grey! Don mind can share with me? Thanks. :)

I'm sorry, it's been awhile and i've forgotten the paint number and there's no left over so I can't reference back. I only know it's from nippon odourless series.

Guest Leslie Koh

Hi, can u send me your contractor's contact? Thanks! :) if can email me the quote better :D

leslieandaudrey@gmail.com