Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wishie

5Rm Bto@greenwalk - Simple & Budget

Common Room (Parents room)

Wardrobe

20140820_210649.jpg

Qoo10

Bought 2 storage seat from qoo10 for $68 each which will be place in the living room. Love it so much! Looks exactly like in the photos from the website. Highly recommended to anyone who wanted budget window seat. Though I will say it's abit unrealistic if you expect the comfort and quality to be the same as those that cost $300-$400. But until you save enough money for those, i think this can be a pretty good substitute. :D

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/STORAGE-TYPE-SINGLE-DOUBLE-BUBBLE/414887883
Currently selling for $83, probably can wait for the price the lower down again if you can wait.

20140823_124043.jpg

20140823_124031.jpg

to be continue

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Open - FAINT

20140821_193914.jpg

ThHow-to-Install-a-Doggie-Door-in-a-Wall2.

What the **** are they thinking!!? Firstly, it's totally different from my example, next, if my dog can pull open the door, why would I need to make a extra door for her?? And they uses hinges, means it can open 1 way only and need to close yourself!! Apparently my contractor didn't check what his worker did. He was speechless too when he sees this and say he will take it back and ask them to fix. I was quite paranoid by now, and I don't believe that they can do this right, so i frantically went online and search for a dog door. I'm not sure how come I missed this site when I was researching a while back. There's actually a store in SG selling dog door! According to the owner, they are the only one that brings in the door. Although it can be purchased online, I choose to personally went down to the shop to see the actual product. The shop is quite small as they normally just do online orders instead of walk in. The owner is a nice guy, he shows and introduce us his product and advise us which size we should take for our dog.

I bought 2 of these and ask my contractor to install. I'm not sure how they are going to make this looks nice as the hole that they cut is bigger than the door itself.. but he said he can do it.. so.. I can only wait and see..

Link for the online dog door - http://www.singpet.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=1310-1005&eq=&Tp=

OMG this is hilarious!! This looks nothing like your reference picture! I wonder who the workers thought was going to use that door while constructing it. hahah It's a good thing they fixed the problem and didn't settle for an easier way out!

Muahahahaha your renovation for the doggie door is super funny. I am laughing while typing this post!! Giving a second second chance yet they installed wrongly!! Can share with me who is the ID & company name.

OMG this is hilarious!! This looks nothing like your reference picture! I wonder who the workers thought was going to use that door while constructing it. hahah It's a good thing they fixed the problem and didn't settle for an easier way out!

Yup, I'm also wondering what are they thinking when they do the door. Probably having a good laugh as well.. lol

Yea stupid mistake here and there, but good thing is they will rectify. So it's still good :D

Muahahahaha your renovation for the doggie door is super funny. I am laughing while typing this post!! Giving a second second chance yet they installed wrongly!! Can share with me who is the ID & company name.

Send you! lol

was planning doing almost the same things like you (except for the dog door) and was very surprised your quote are so much lesser even with that much of carpentry involved!

was planning doing almost the same things like you (except for the dog door) and was very surprised your quote are so much lesser even with that much of carpentry involved!

You find ID? Most of the IDs I ask quoted at least 4-5k more with cheaper quality ie. solid top instead of quartz ect.

Hi. wishie your budget is good and the carpentry is nice can share me your contractor contact and thank for the link of the storage :)

Thanks, details sent!

My blur blur dog trying out her door for the first time! It's so funny to watch. Seems like she will take a while to learn how to use this XD!

• Like 3

You find ID? Most of the IDs I ask quoted at least 4-5k more with cheaper quality ie. solid top instead of quartz ect.

i found ID... but they do quote with quartz.

My blur blur dog trying out her door for the first time! It's so funny to watch. Seems like she will take a while to learn how to use this XD!

hahahaha superb!

Thanks Wishie for your reply.

Samaire ceiling fans are quite new and I am pretty impressed by the wind strength and their lighting kits are very bright.

The 48 inch one I am aiming is also like yours but I may get the 5 blades one.

Don't know if 3 blades or 5 blades got any big difference.

Nicely done for your new house, :D