Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wishie

5Rm Bto@greenwalk - Simple & Budget

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sent

Hmm It says you can't receive any message.

Anyway he's quite easy to talk to. After the renovation is done, i realize there's some part where we missed out, he come down to amend without any complain, though might be because the final payment hasn't been made haha. Nothing has fallen out of place yet, laminate still intact ect. Saw my neighbour laminate peeling off after 1-2months.. so i think the workshipmanship is quite good

Hi Wishie,

I have cleared my inbox, could you kindly share with me your contractor contact,s thanks!

HI wishie did you take the yale lock package do it come with free installation I keen with it too thank.

Yes I did. I do realize that it's the same model that stomp posted about unlocking using alan key, but I figured should be alright with me.

To be honest, it doesn't seems very "strong" to me. Feel like it will give way easily with some really strong impact, but hey, what won't? So far we're loving going out keyless only downside would be those driving as there's already cases where they didn't bring their car keys as well XD

And yes installation is free.

Hello...

Can you share your contractor's contact to me too?

Thanks inadvance.

Hi,

Do you mind to pm your ID contact, I am looking for simple & budget reno, thanks.

Hi Wishie,

I have cleared my inbox, could you kindly share with me your contractor contact,s thanks!

All sent! Good luck too all!

I've done up a rough calculation and here's a update on the total cost for my whole reno.

Initial Reno quote - $19k (excluding electrical point cost)

Final Reno quote - $22,020.00 (Including electrical cost, added tv console and misc stuff)

No matter how careful or detail you are, things will be missed out, hence it's best to give yourself some buffer, if you're on a tight budget like me.

Furniture - $14,800 (Aircon, fridge, sofa, tv, ceiling fan, misc ect) I was like 7-8k off estimation for this part.. haha.. many items missed out or end up paying more than my targeted budget.

Total cost - $36,800

It was quite close to my budget, probably overshot by a few k. Hope it can be of a little guidance to help you do your budgeting.

Have been living in for a few weeks now, everything is good. Love the big fridge! Spend 1.4k on that fridge, could have easily gotten a 2 door under $900, probably 1 of the few items that i insisted I want to have XD

Overall, I feel it's a nice experience, wouldn't mind doing it again lol

Edited by Wishie

• Like 1

I've done up a rough calculation and here's a update on the total cost for my whole reno.

Initial Reno quote - $19k (excluding electrical point cost)

Final Reno quote - $22,020.00 (Including electrical cost, added tv console and misc stuff)

No matter how careful or detail you are, things will be missed out, hence it's best to give yourself some buffer, if you're on a tight budget like me.

Furniture - $14,800 (Aircon, fridge, sofa, tv, ceiling fan, misc ect) I was like 7-8k off estimation for this part.. haha.. many items missed out or end up paying more than my targeted budget.

Total cost - $36,800

It was quite close to my budget, probably overshot by a few k. Hope it can be of a little guidance to help you do your budgeting.

Have been living in for a few weeks now, everything is good. Love the big fridge! Spend 1.4k on that fridge, could have easily gotten a 2 door under $900, probably 1 of the few items that i insisted I want to have XD

Overall, I feel it's a nice experience, wouldn't mind doing it again lol

hi Wishie, does the $22K inclusive of flooring?

how much in total did you spend on flooring? May I know the floor model u chosen for your living room and bedroom.

Yes it's inclusive. Total cost for flooring is 5.5k, as for the floor model, I can't remember.. and i think i lost the order sheet during house shifting >.< sorry.

Yes it's inclusive. Total cost for flooring is 5.5k, as for the floor model, I can't remember.. and i think i lost the order sheet during house shifting >.< sorry.

may i know does the flooring inclusive of kitchen and toilet overlay?

Hi wishie

Your house looks great! Your inbox is full. Could you PM me your contractor details and quotations breakdown cost if possible. Thanks!