Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no choice once u sign up on them , your fate is intertwined with theirs

Yes!!! Ikr!!! I am not pissed at my contractor but kind of disgusted at the electrician's quote for per light point and installation point and whatnot. No doubt his workmanship is not bad and he's really quick but paying almost double of market rate is unfair. We have discussed with him to negotiate for a better overall quote, thanks for all your advice I really appreciate it!

How did your negotiation went in the end with your parents' place?

Haven't been very active here for a while. I have PM-ed everyone who requested for my contractor's contact and cleared my inbox so feel free to PM me if I don't reply here. :sport-smiley-018:

We have noticed booklice creeping all over our house. Seems like a lot of people have this problem too since they feed on algae/mould/plastering, they can be anywhere! They are really tiny but you can definitely spot them with a light background. I suggest that before you move into your house search everywhere for possible growth of any pests before moving in so that it would be a lot easier to get rid of them.

Our cement screed flooring is also constantly wet (not damp, wet!) and sticky. Not sure if it is due to the humidity or the curing time of the cement. Anyone having the same problem have any solutions to share please? Combed through the internet but there isn't a permanent solution around :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Hi,

Can i have the carpentry contact. i think their workmanship is good !

May I know where you bought the toilet bowl? If possible can u let me know the brand and model? thanks

Hi there,

Would u mind sharing the contact of j&e.

Also, the quotes that was given to you.

My email add is st3phhiie@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Could you please share with me your Taobao rainfall shower website link?

How much is the wattage for the 35cm Smithfield Pendant light?

May I know where you bought the toilet bowl? If possible can u let me know the brand and model? thanks

We got it at Heritage Bathroom Gallery. I googled the address for you, haha

1. Address: 718 Geylang Road, Singapore 389603
    Phone:6846 0148
    It's Baron W888. Hope this helps!

Hi Yelena,

Beautiful renovation, mind if you share your contractor J and E contact and quotation thanks.

Hi nafang, I've dropped you a PM :)

Hi there,

Would u mind sharing the contact of j&e.

Also, the quotes that was given to you.

My email add is st3phhiie@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hey Stephhy, I've dropped you a PM instead. :)

Could you please share with me your Taobao rainfall shower website link?

How much is the wattage for the 35cm Smithfield Pendant light?

I don't know if i am understanding your question right but we are using warm white 3W. When we bought it they included cool white bulbs but we didn't like the look so we changed it ourselves. :)

As for the rainshower link, I don't have it anymore because my hard disk got wiped out. Sorry!

I am just trying my luck again, is anyone getting anything from StarLiving? I have some credit there and looking for someone to bring the credit over. Tried asking for a refund but to no avail. :(

Hi Yelena,

Can share with me contact of J&E? May need them to see whether they can save my house ! Thanks !

I don't know if i am understanding your question right but we are using warm white 3W. When we bought it they included cool white bulbs but we didn't like the look so we changed it ourselves. :)

As for the rainshower link, I don't have it anymore because my hard disk got wiped out. Sorry!

Thanks for replying. Sorry to hear that your hdd got wiped out. :(

I am just trying my luck again, is anyone getting anything from StarLiving? I have some credit there and looking for someone to bring the credit over. Tried asking for a refund but to no avail. :(

Tried to PM u but couldn't. how do we go about doing this? and how much credit do u have?