Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yelena,

The view from the house is nice!

Mind sharing the contacts of Mr J & Mr E and your electrician?

Thanks! :good:

Thanks!! Am enjoying the view too! :D

Pm-ed you! :) :)

Day 59 (3/12/14)

Been really busy and didn't have time to update this T-Blog the last couple of weeks. Most of the carpentry work are up, toilet amenities are up, most of the lights are up and service yard windows are up too. We are currently waiting for the epoxy works to be done, painting works will be done next week as well as our cabinets. So far, the house is looking amazing and exactly what we had in mind! Cannot wait to start with home decor! :D:D
TV feature wall with projector screen
15917890676_9ee83330d4_b.jpg
15756159308_496a02d9c5_b.jpg
Kitchen

15941626851_899ff5afbb_b.jpg

Master Bedroom

15942917282_68d185478f_b.jpg

Bathroom - Yay for no more unsightly bulky heaters!

15756299820_c6ab88fd6d_b.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Yelena,

I like your masterbed room idea and thinking of doing similar concept. Is there sufficient space there at your platform? wondering will it be cramped to put a queen size bed and side tables beside it?

Hi Yelena,

I like your masterbed room idea and thinking of doing similar concept. Is there sufficient space there at your platform? wondering will it be cramped to put a queen size bed and side tables beside it?

Hi! Thank you! It's quite roomy when a queen sized bed and placed with a lot of space at the sides. With side tables at each side, I think it would be too cramp. Unless you have really small side tables then IMO will look fine! Are you building a platform too? Cause I think having a platform is sufficient, don't need side tables!:)