Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Yelena,

Was your Style board prepared by your ID or yourself ? I'm very impressed :good:

Heheh thanks! It was prepared by both my husband and I.

There were too many elements that we wanted so we needed to do up a styleboard to keep ourselves on the right track!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cool! Definitely will! Thanks for sharing!

Are you using blinds or curtains?

That's something, I haven't decided yet. Since I have few more weeks to go. Since we need to block the light completely to make the projecter setup work, I am still thinking.

What's your choice?

That's something, I haven't decided yet. Since I have few more weeks to go. Since we need to block the light completely to make the projecter setup work, I am still thinking.

What's your choice?

Yeah, same here! have problems deciding what to go for but considering the hassle of washing the curtains, we'll probably go for blackout roller blinds.

We haven't decided on our supplier for the blinds. Does anyone have someone in mind to recommend? Cheap and good is preferred hahahah :lol:

Can share how much did you pay for the racing simulator and where you bought it? Thx

Hi yelena,

Are you able to share ur mr J and Mr E contacts?

Btw are they working under the same company or they are different contractor?

Thanks

Hey marc31kelly, they are working as a team! They complement each other so well i'm so glad they work as one team and not a solo man hahah

yeah sure, i'll pm you in a min :)

Can share how much did you pay for the racing simulator and where you bought it? Thx

hey, my husband bought it ages ago at $699 for just the body. Can't remember where it's from but he says that the price has dropped a lot since then already. :)

hey, my husband bought it ages ago at $699 for just the body. Can't remember where it's from but he says that the price has dropped a lot since then already. :)

Thx!

Yeah, same here! have problems deciding what to go for but considering the hassle of washing the curtains, we'll probably go for blackout roller blinds.

We haven't decided on our supplier for the blinds. Does anyone have someone in mind to recommend? Cheap and good is preferred hahahah :lol:

Hi,

On the otherhand, my wife is worried about buying blinds because she says she can't wash them :notti:

My ID has suggested a supplier of curtains - a lady from Ang Mo Kio. Supposed to be cheap and good. We are planning to meet her this week. Will update you soon.

Hi,

On the otherhand, my wife is worried about buying blinds because she says she can't wash them :notti:

My ID has suggested a supplier of curtains - a lady from Ang Mo Kio. Supposed to be cheap and good. We are planning to meet her this week. Will update you soon.

Thank you! Looking forward to your update!

Hi,

Hi Yelena,

Today we met the curtain lady Ms. Evelyn. We found her quite good and knowledgeable. She brought several samples and met us in our unit. She suggested few options after taking into account our requirement, painting colors etc.

After studying the lighting condition of the home, she suggested we go for curtains for our home. Our bedroom windows are bay type; blinds will invariably leak light; also we wanted to fix the blinds near the window which is not possible design wise. So we opted to do curtains for all rooms.

From the samples she brought, we choose few colors and designs for the different rooms. We decided to go with her and placed the order. If you want, I can PM you her contact detail.

• Like 1

Hi Yelena,

Today we met the curtain lady Ms. Evelyn. We found her quite good and knowledgeable. She brought several samples and met us in our unit. She suggested few options after taking into account our requirement, painting colors etc.

After studying the lighting condition of the home, she suggested we go for curtains for our home. Our bedroom windows are bay type; blinds will invariably leak light; also we wanted to fix the blinds near the window which is not possible design wise. So we opted to do curtains for all rooms.

From the samples she brought, we choose few colors and designs for the different rooms. We decided to go with her and placed the order. If you want, I can PM you her contact detail.

wow thank you so much for sharing!

I'm pretty surprised you went with the curtains in the end. :) We'll definitely contact her! Appreciate it alot! :sport-smiley-018: