Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice lake view you have there, my house got a "drain" view actually, only when there is rain, the "drain" becomes a river. haha. Good luck for your renovation ahead. :)

Nice lake view you have there, my house got a "drain" view actually, only when there is rain, the "drain" becomes a river. haha. Good luck for your renovation ahead. :)

hahaha your post made my day! Everytime when we introduce our place to our family members and show them the "lake", we always have a good laugh. Like you know, self consoling hahaha. Having a drain beats being surrounded by HDB blocks so I guess we are lucky! (you included! haha)

Thank you! :D

Day 37 (11/11/14)
Happy singles day! :D
Tiling work are completing and will be completed tomorrow. We're happy with our selection of tiles and how it looks when it all comes together. No regrets on overlaying the bathrooms and kitchen! :sport-smiley-018: The tiler gave us a few choices of different ways we can lay our wood tiles and suggested our current layout so that the tiles will lay flushed. He mentioned that if we were to do the H pattern, the tiles might pop out slightly.
Kitchen carpentry will be up next followed by the grinding and polishing of our cement screed flooring for the rest of the house. Then all carpentry will be up! Can't wait!!
Some pictures to show how awesome the carpentry work is!
15146357564_97218d2460_b.jpg
When carpentry came on last week
15580473219_89651b4d3b_b.jpg
Screed wall
15767876932_926f0d0757_b.jpg
Now, ongoing tiling works
15767875842_d9f5a72e46_b.jpg
Kitchen
15580893408_5d20bfb6dd_b.jpg
Toilets (Photo has weird discoloration problem)
15766443915_c5939f55fb_b.jpg
Edited by Yelena

Hi Yelena, love what you have been doing so far. Will be following closely on your post. By the way are you going to fix a projector in your living room and mind sharing your contacts for Mr. J and Mr. E? Tks!

Hi Yelena, love what you have been doing so far. Will be following closely on your post. By the way are you going to fix a projector in your living room and mind sharing your contacts for Mr. J and Mr. E? Tks!

Hi! I've pm-ed you the contact! Thanks for the compliment! :)

We are building up a feature wall/ storage area in the living room and the projector will be mounted on it! I'll share a picture soon so that you can get a better understanding of how it looks like! :D

Day 42 (16/11/14)

Kitchen carpentry and tiles done! Toilet tiles done! Our toilet amenities will be delivered tomorrow.
Cement screed floor first layer of epoxy done! So much love for whatever that's been done so far. Can't wait to move in!
Our next worry would be the TV feature/ storage unit which takes up a huge % of carpentry in the living room. Crossing my fingers and hoping it will look good!
15625289660_d3aa23a0cb_b.jpg
15624303849_d6c2b48ae1_b.jpg

hahaha your post made my day! Everytime when we introduce our place to our family members and show them the "lake", we always have a good laugh. Like you know, self consoling hahaha. Having a drain beats being surrounded by HDB blocks so I guess we are lucky! (you included! haha)

Thank you! :D

agree much. nice laminate you have there for your kitchen cabinet. :good: